New Automatic Hatchback. Update: Brought Hyundai Santro GLS

re: New Automatic Hatchback. Update: Brought Hyundai Santro GLS

A star looks like a good choice considering A,s,s and maruti peace of mind and also considering costs involved

I would say look for a swift Zxi, Vxi or a Vdi. Since swift is a proven car and also you don't have to worry about A.S.S. It's the winner in the segment and fits well in your budget as well.

Thread Starter #18

Guys which cheapest hatch comes with steering control music system

does it come around my 4L budget with bluetooth even petrol will do it for me [confused]
Not sure about the prices in delhi, but i Guess including the current Discount on the car you probably still have to stretch your budget by 50-60K.

Thread Starter #23

OK guys I have made list and I will buy one of them please suggest which one will be better

1. Santro GLS
2. Beat LT
3. I20 sport or above model second hand
4. A-star vxi

OK guys I have made list and I will buy one of them please suggest which one will be better

1. Santro GLS
2. Beat LT
3. I20 sport or above model second hand
4. A-star vxi
All are pre-owned ?
1) santro great proven but Hyundai a.s.s is expensive .
2) beat lt- disel or petrol ? Desiel is great gives terrific mileage and 3 years warranty engine oil change every 15,000 Kms .petrol you can a lot of discount plus 3 years free maintenance and you can covert it in cng since you are a expert in that [evil]
3) i20 i won't suggest it why because there is sterring rattling issue and ac is ineffective .
4) astar- other then very less space by all means its a good car and you might get good discounts on that too.

Thread Starter #25

Except i20 all are new car . About santro I have no problem with Hyundai as I won't be maintaining my car with them . It will be maintained by my local mechanic .

Except i20 all are new car . About santro I have no problem with Hyundai as I won't be maintaining my car with them . It will be maintained by my local mechanic .
Don't take the i20 because of the issues I mentioned .

Santro just my opinion though good is quite old and dated now .
Beat will have more space then astar .
If beat then why not also consider i10 ?
And if santro why not the spark ?i have 1 for last 4 years no problem atall with the car incase you like it just take a test drive again lot of discounts and complete free maintence for 3 years .and very well built car too.

Thread Starter #27

Don't take the i20 because of the issues I mentioned .

Santro just my opinion though good is quite old and dated now .
Beat will have more space then astar .
If beat then why not also consider i10 ?
And if santro why not the spark ?i have 1 for last 4 years no problem atall with the car incase you like it just take a test drive again lot of discounts and complete free maintence for 3 years .and very well built car too.
Spark kicked out my little brother else I was going for top model of spark . Also there maintenance package won't work as I will install CNG which will break warranty. About i10 I have two already look at my siggy . So its beat then I think . Need to find if I can get some discount on LT model as its little out of my budget of 4L

Spark kicked out my little brother else I was going for top model of spark . Also there maintenance package won't work as I will install CNG which will break warranty. About i10 I have two already look at my siggy . So its beat then I think . Need to find if I can get some discount on LT model as its little out of my budget of 4L
110% you will get discounts on it no question about it ,and cng in beat works great and the build quality is really very good beside you get quite a good features in the lt model . Please let us know which you got finally and with pics too [:D]

Thread Starter #29

Will visit dealer by this week or next week I hope I get time to visit. Also I haven't done TD of beat will do first.

Beat is a good option. My cousin has one and he is enjoying it to the fullest and not to mention the free service for 3 years. A complete piece of mind. I have driven it few times. I like the space it provided. Liked the funky instrument cluster too. Engine noise is minimal. Although the rear seat can be claustrophobic because of the small glass area on the rear doors. The gear shifts were bit notchy. Don't forget to share your TD experience.

Last edited:

Top Bottom