New AC Bus this Time!

Hi Raj the interiors have been done very well.
The front part of the grill could have been better & there seems to be no proper ventillation.
And even the front headlight should have been better, those simple circle is some what spoiling the beauty of the bus though side looks like a Volvo B9R.

In my view the headlights should have been classy.

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations! All three of your buses look superb and the interiors indeed have been done extremely well. BTW, Just tell me this – Why is the front grill of all three buses lifted above (I have noticed same practice in most of the buses), is that done for the purpose of ventilation or...? And terrible idea by Prakash to adopt an Audi-like logo.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Congratulations! All three of your buses look superb and the interiors indeed have been done extremely well. BTW, Just tell me this – Why is the front grill of all three buses lifted above (I have noticed same practice in most of the buses), is that done for the purpose of ventilation or...? And terrible idea by Prakash to adopt an Audi-like logo.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes Vibhor,thats for ventillation
As the engines tend to heat a lot.

Looking good Raj nice color scheme too, Interiors looks great but i would liked it in some other color maybe. I see you have gone ahead with slider windows itself.

How about legroom Raj , was it comfortable for tall people like us?[;)]

Thread Starter #67
Hi Raj the interiors have been done very well.
The front part of the grill could have been better & there seems to be no proper ventillation.
And even the front headlight should have been better, those simple circle is some what spoiling the beauty of the bus though side looks like a Volvo B9R.

In my view the headlights should have been classy.
I wanted the safari headlight in this bus too, but Prakash has slightly modified the front end of the bus if you notice carefully, and so the safari's headlights cannot be fitted anymore.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thanks buddy.

Yes, the grilles are lifted for ventilation on long trips.

Looking good Raj nice color scheme too, Interiors looks great but i would liked it in some other color maybe. I see you have gone ahead with slider windows itself.

How about legroom Raj , was it comfortable for tall people like us?[;)]
Legroom is now more than enough for tall people like us, since we opted for only 36 seats & not 40, in interests of better legroom.

Thread Starter #68
Yes, the AC bus has been repaired. Total repair cost was Rs. 9500/-.

Some reports regarding maintainence of the buses. I am updating the maintainence report of all the four buses (AC, 2 non-AC & mini) here itself for easy comparo.

Links of the threads of the other 3 buses are here & here.

Maintenance costs of each for this FINANCIAL year (4 months), that is, from April 2011 to July 2011. Please note that this is only repair or servicing costs & DOES NOT include fuel or oil :

AC bus - Rs. 17386/-
Mini bus - Rs. 27236/-
Non-AC bus 1 - 21640/-
Non-AC bus 2 - 12635/-

Monthly :

April 11 - Rs. 1910/-
May 11 - Rs. 59639/-
June 11 - Rs. 14045/-
July 11 - Rs. 3303/-

Number of kms run (approx) :

AC bus - 10500 (purchased in Feb 11)
Mini bus - 35000 (purchased in Aug 10)
Non-AC bus 1 - 28000 (purchased in Jan 10)
Non-AC bus 2 - 35000 (purchased in Jan 10)

Of course, star of the group is the small wonder, our mini bus. However, it has been high on maintenance too.

Phew , it took me nearly 2 hours to read all the 3 threads about planning, purchase, body building and now maintenance report of your 4 buses. Hope you have gained good experience owning and operating them till now. I do suggest you to take feedback from passengers regularly for continuous improvement, especially the last few rows ones. Aishwarya travels should be able to surprise the travellers with service ,timing and comfort.

I have been a inter-city coach traveller
for past 17 years of my working life and always prefer travel companies who value customers comfort first.

Wishing you good business.

@Raj_5004:-I am following your post in this forum. All the best in your business. I am also a engineer and starting my transport operation.

Yes, the AC bus has been repaired. Total repair cost was Rs. 9500/-.

Some reports regarding maintainence of the buses. I am updating the maintainence report of all the four buses (AC, 2 non-AC & mini) here itself for easy comparo.

Links of the threads of the other 3 buses are here & here.

Maintenance costs of each for this FINANCIAL year (4 months), that is, from April 2011 to July 2011. Please note that this is only repair or servicing costs & DOES NOT include fuel or oil :

AC bus - Rs. 17386/-
Mini bus - Rs. 27236/-
Non-AC bus 1 - 21640/-
Non-AC bus 2 - 12635/-

Monthly :

April 11 - Rs. 1910/-
May 11 - Rs. 59639/-
June 11 - Rs. 14045/-
July 11 - Rs. 3303/-

Number of kms run (approx) :

AC bus - 10500 (purchased in Feb 11)
Mini bus - 35000 (purchased in Aug 10)
Non-AC bus 1 - 28000 (purchased in Jan 10)
Non-AC bus 2 - 35000 (purchased in Jan 10)

Of course, star of the group is the small wonder, our mini bus. However, it has been high on maintenance too.
The vikings non a/c are brilliant in pleasing colors raaj.
Seems like your mini bus is doing great,IMO why not purchase another one? it will be good.

I am little bit confused [confused]with you Vishwas.. The figure clearly show that the mini bus are consuming more economy that Mini bus - Rs. 27236/- for the maintenance.So is it advisable to our friend for getting a new mini bus???[rules]http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/members/vishwas.html
:agree:

He tells that his mini bus is doing a lot of trips than others so it is obvious that maintenance will go accordingly, so whats wrong in purchasing another one? It might do the job if something goes wrong in the older one or maybe it can replace it also.

Please help me if i am wrong Shankar,That was my point of view.

I am not saying you are wrong viswas sir,i am just saying if trips are more will the maintenance cost increase so high.
I have a tata 1512/52 tc which do around 560 km journey with 6 hrs rest.
Travel 280 km halt for two hr and then come back to source again 280 kms,halt for 4 hrs.

With a minimal Maintenance cost......

Top Bottom