New AC Bus this Time!

Wow the A/C vents looks decent like in the cars .But why the side fans are installed when there are A/C vents both at the top of the seats and passage way(Dont know the technical term)??
The seats looks upmarket also.

Thread Starter #77
Yes, the seats are not the normal ones, but its specially ordered, of course, with additional cost put in!

Fans are provided as the bus MAY run on some non-AC trips too, although chances are rare. Also, if unexpectedly, the AC malfunctions, then the fans should be there for ventilation.

Thanks Vishwas.The Official Site gives you the variant that are currently being sold by the company and this model is stopped.
Okay,will the manufacturer give you the model that you have mentioned on a special order? What's the purpose of buying it? Is it for Inter-city or contract purposes?

Okay,will the manufacturer give you the model that you have mentioned on a special order? What's the purpose of buying it? Is it for Inter-city or contract purposes?
No This Chassis was purchased long back in 2004 and it is still not used ,So i was thinking to use it for intercity purpose......

No This Chassis was purchased long back in 2004 and it is still not used ,So i was thinking to use it for intercity purpose......
Okay well and good,post some pics of your buses know,or start your own ownership thread on your buses just like Raj did.Then we will have two bus owners on board.[:D]

Thread Starter #84
Sadly, we may have to change the seats of our AC bus.

Our bus currently has Vectra seats. They are super comfortable & we paid a premium for it, over normal reclining seats. Our bus has 36 seats in interests of legroom & comfort.

But I guess nobody in Kerela cares for comfort. All they want is "49 seats". Our AC bus is not doing good business compared to the rest of the buses & the reason is that it is a 36 seater & not a 49 seater.

So we are planning to convert it into a 49 seater AC bus. Yes, the seats will be from Harita (not as plush as these ones), it will not be push back/reclining and it will not have so much legroom either.

Right now, even I can sit in any seat & stretch my legs and relax (I am 6'2"). But I guess thats not what is expected...

Meanwhile, running report of the AC bus -

Odo reading = 15455
Expenses on maintainence from April '11 till date (fuel not included) = Rs. 39,953/-
Running cost (excluding fuel) = Rs. 2.5/km
Fuel efficiency = 2.5 with AC, 3.0 without AC

Sadly, we may have to change the seats of our AC bus.

Our bus currently has Vectra seats. They are super comfortable & we paid a premium for it, over normal reclining seats. Our bus has 36 seats in interests of legroom & comfort.

But I guess nobody in Kerela cares for comfort. All they want is "49 seats". Our AC bus is not doing good business compared to the rest of the buses & the reason is that it is a 36 seater & not a 49 seater.

So we are planning to convert it into a 49 seater AC bus. Yes, the seats will be from Harita (not as plush as these ones), it will not be push back/reclining and it will not have so much legroom either.

Right now, even I can sit in any seat & stretch my legs and relax (I am 6'2"). But I guess thats not what is expected...

Meanwhile, running report of the AC bus -

Odo reading = 15455
Expenses on maintainence from April '11 till date (fuel not included) = Rs. 39,953/-
Running cost (excluding fuel) = Rs. 2.5/km
Fuel efficiency = 2.5 with AC, 3.0 without AC
All the best[thumbsup].

indeed most of people don't even care about comfort or anything . compare to them people who really see all points are less .

But in the end you need to earn money to maintain your business so some adjustment are need to be done

Dear Raj and other Member if any one interested for selling their commercial vehicle then they can contact me,here there is a massive requirement...

Thread Starter #88
Dear Raj and other Member if any one interested for selling their commercial vehicle then they can contact me,here there is a massive requirement...
With a heavy heart, we are selling off our AC bus. It did not bring any profit gains for our organization.

Top Bottom