New AC Bus this Time!

Congrats Rajeev. I am sure your new bus will be as rocking as your other buses. Especially the interiors.

Thread Starter #48
@ akash: thanks buddy.

@ mukesh: LOL... and your city's traffic is just amazing man! I was wondering how do car owners survive in that mess! no offence.

Its been so long there have been no updates in this thread, after your visit to bangalore Raj.

Hope the coach is built by now[roll].

Thread Starter #52
Sorry for not updating.

the bus is delivered. Its been painted in grey & silver colour. surprisingly, everyone like this colour too. in prakash, other tour operators are clicking pics of our bus & asking prakash that they want the same colour.

sadly, i dont have the pics right now.

Sorry for not updating.

the bus is delivered. Its been painted in grey & silver colour. surprisingly, everyone like this colour too. in prakash, other tour operators are clicking pics of our bus & asking prakash that they want the same colour.

sadly, i dont have the pics right now.
Congrats Raj.

Looking forward to the pics any other day.
And no bling bling this time Raj.
Only orange lights in the out looks cool for bus as in Volvo.

Thread Starter #55
Sorry for the delay in the pics friends. Here are the pics of our new AC coach, the one in grey -

Attachments

Nice looking bus you got here Raj. And yes the fleet is growing in size, congrats.
But I felt that the 'A' sign on the front hood looks a little bit out of sorts, no offense. Just my two paisa.

Thread Starter #60
Nice looking bus you got here Raj. And yes the fleet is growing in size, congrats.
But I felt that the 'A' sign on the front hood looks a little bit out of sorts, no offense. Just my two paisa.
Thanks buddy!

The "A" sign is our emblem, so...

ilango[speed thirst];70668 said:
My wishes!!

the bus looks cool in this grey colour.
Thanks mate.

Raj, the bus interiors look very neat! It takes some real efforts to keep them in such a good manner

Kudos![clap]
Thanks a lot buddy.

looks cool mate. but why the audi logo in front?
Thats Prakash's new logo.

Top Bottom