Need Suggestions : Yamaha Fazer Competition White 2011 VS 2012

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am in love with Fazer competition white which was released in 2011 and confused with the new Fazer competition white released in 2012 with some minor changes.

Such as
Dual clutch
Chain Protector
Long Fender
Lengthy Pillion
Reduced Torque (They say for mileage purpose)

Are these changes good? And should I go with the new one? I don't like the graphic in the new model, though. Need your suggestion guys.

Thanks a lot!

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
Re: Need Suggetsions : Yamaha Fazer Competition White 2011 VS 2012

@Visran
Thanks buddy!

Yep, dual-clutch cables.

And I forgot to mention that they have reduced the torque in the newer version so as to increase the mileage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Need Suggetsions : Yamaha Fazer Competition White 2011 VS 2012

Dual clutch is a very complex and expensive piece of machinery. Skoda and Audi uses dual clutch gearboxes (DSG) in their cars. I doubt the Fazer would have that.

Thread Starter #5
Dual clutch is a very complex and expensive piece of machinery. Skoda and Audi uses dual clutch gearboxes (DSG) in their cars. I doubt the Fazer would have that.
I am not sure about that...But yes, it has. The sales person told me that it's an addition. If one of them get cut in any circumstances, the another one will work.

Thanks,

Sorry about that.... The dual-cables are on the right handle bar. Is that for acceleration? But, they why the sales person pointed it as 'CLUTCH'? [surprise]

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not dual clutch
Its Quick throttle it reduce's the wrist movement form stock 90 Degree to 60 Degree which help in long rides

May be your SE isn't well educated about it

Top Bottom