Need suggestions on Diesel Hatchback, Bought Punto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #166
Oh ok!! Finally things started moving from a crawl to a little walk now. Finally, the dealer paid up the Octroi for the car and is starting the reg process tom. Am going to the dealer now to give him proof documents.

Cheers,
Vroom

Thread Starter #167
Update: Finally, the reg process is on now. Saturday being a holiday at the RTO, I should get my car everything completed Monday / Tuesday. The delay was due to ICICI having supposedly got their servers down where they could not release the DV.
Everything sorted out now, Octroi has been paid and the car was at the dealer showroom today from the stockyard. I went there today and submitted all proof docs that they required for the registration.
So, waiting for the D-day now.

Cheers,
Vroom

Thread Starter #169
Thanks RSM. Well, yes I will take off on that day and work from home for the next couple of days - meaning I will drive her around [:D].

Cheers,
Vroom

Thread Starter #171
Yes 350Z. Just waiting for the delivery of the car. Finally, after all this, on Tuesday / Wednesday.

Cheers,
Vroom

Thread Starter #172
I just got a call from the dealer. The RTO work is done and I have got the number as well. Going to take delivery tomorrow, most probably at 2 PM or around that time.

Cheers,
Vroom

350Z

Core Team
I just got a call from the dealer. The RTO work is done and I have got the number as well. Going to take delivery tomorrow, most probably at 2 PM or around that time.

Cheers,
Vroom
Finally, Congratulations!! When I saw this thread with new post, Expected the same good news. You must be excited. So what all you plan for tomorrow?

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #174
Thanks so much, 350Z. Yea very excited, cause this is the first big thing I am buying with my own money and that makes it extremely satisfactory [:)].

As far as planning is concerned, I really don't know and am open for suggestions.

But most importantly, I will spend the next couple of days starting from tomorrow evening - pen my thoughts about this buy and share it here. Afterall, like I have mentioned before TAI has been like home since day 1.

Cheers,
Vroom

350Z

Core Team
I suppose the common practices would be done like driving your car to a temple etc? And Yes, We need the First Images!

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #176
Oh yes, I will get the first images tomorrow itself and upload it here.

Hmm... temple is something I will have to figure out here in Mumbai. I don't know which one to go to but..

Cheers,
Vroom

350Z

Core Team
You must also throw up a party tomorrow for your friends and relatives. I understand how great it feels when a new member comes home.[:)]Also, Should we expect your Punto at Bombay Meet?

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #178
Yea, thats a nice idea!! Honestly, folks are in Bangalore and I am alone here except for friends whom I will take them out tomorrow.

Yes, I will take the Punto to the meet.

Cheers,
Vroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom