Need suggestions on Diesel Hatchback, Bought Punto

Status
Not open for further replies.
vkool is best for front windshield filming.
I didn't put anything in front, i don't want any visibility in front.

I feel in front windshield is having some kind of sun protection in original itself. But i am not sure about this. I just felt that punto's windshield is bit darker compared to other car. Can somebody verify this.

I have put Llumar sunfilm, and its similar to 3M, i feel. I am not sure about price ( i got it free), but outside market price is from Rs. 2000 to Rs. 5000.
I don't think so RSM.
My car becomes like an oven during noon.
Its parked in the direct sunlight.

350Z

Core Team
Renegade said:
And what about Llumnar??
I've Llumar tints installed in the car, They are of 50% visibility and to be true, I'm not very much satisfied.
This is going Off-Topic, Kindly start new thread in ICE section to discuss same in detail.

Drive Safe!
350Z

i would suggest Garware of 3M on low budget, more on garware to be preferred or else if can spend best if Vcool .

VKool is the best brand but the problem is it is way too expensive. another serious problem is there is a lot of fake Vkool films in the market.

VKool is the best brand but the problem is it is way too expensive. another serious problem is there is a lot of fake Vkool films in the market.

well one can have the authorised dealers list from its website as well as not to get a faked one.Or else have some source at accessory market to get originals fitted.
Do we have third option as well?[confused]

Thread Starter #129
RSM,

Firstly, I have to thank you for putting up the PDI list. I used the same when I went to the dealers yard to do a PDI. I found the car to be good. The car had run 28 kms when I checked the speedo. I guess this is because the guys have to drive it down from the Mumbai toll to their yard.

To answer your question, it was supposed to be this week, but the ICICI loan guys misplaced a couple of my documents. They have found this and will be releasing the cheque to the dealer. So, hopefully I should get the car early next week.

Any ideas how long the registration process takes?

EDIT: I have to share this: When I told my colleagues that I am buying a Punto, there was this big shock on their faces as though indicating that I was committing a big crime!! Realized how difficult it is to change peoples perception. I am sure they all think that Fiat makes cars where the engine keeps falling off!!

Cheers,
Vroom

Last edited:
RSM,

Firstly, I have to thank you for putting up the PDI list.
Hey its my pleasure vroom.

I used the same when I went to the dealers yard to do a PDI. I found the car to be good. The car had run 28 kms when I checked the speedo. I guess this is because the guys have to drive it down from the Mumbai toll to their yard.
28KM is very much OK.

Any ideas how long the registration process takes?

Cheers,
Vroom
For me it took one day. Dealers will have contacts with RTO, and they do pretty fast.

Hope to see your beuty's pictures next week.

Thread Starter #131
Freak man!! the dealer is saying it takes around 3 days here in Mumbai. Nuts!!

Cheers,
Vroom

Freak man!! the dealer is saying it takes around 3 days here in Mumbai. Nuts!!

Cheers,
Vroom
Let me make me bit clear.
One day i mentioned, is for registration. They gave the Road Tax document same day to me. However, it tool 3-4 days for Number to come. I was using REGD sticker.
The final document, RC Book (its a digital smartcard - like credit card) came after 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom