Need suggestions on Diesel Hatchback, Bought Punto

Status
Not open for further replies.

350Z

Core Team
That is bad. As I said in another thread that at the end, By any way, Dealers wins this war, All you need to be is tricky and your ability to negotiate matters here, Only Mud flaps and sunfilm is less in my opinion. The dealer should infact offer you both, Mats and Sunfilm, You must try to haggle a bit more.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #107
That is bad. As I said in another thread that at the end, By any way, Dealers wins this war, All you need to be is tricky and your ability to negotiate matters here, Only Mud flaps and sunfilm is less in my opinion. The dealer should infact offer you both, Mats and Sunfilm, You must try to haggle a bit more.

Drive Safe!
350Z
350Z, you just gave me renewed energy [thumbswink]. I am going to haggle for Mats as well along with mud flaps and sun films tomorrow when I meet the guy.

Thanks,
Vroom

Thread Starter #109
Yea, I will start with 3M and mats and negotiate all I can. Finally, will settle for Mats and difference amount for 3M.

Vroom

All i can tell you is push for the max cash dicounts!

Dont go for any freebies from dealer!

We can always choose our kind of choice in accessories :)

Thread Starter #112
RSM,

Well, TCS (Tata group of companies ) works for my company and is one of our key vendors in India for IT based services. Even then our company was not listed in that list [anger].

Vroom

RSM,

Well, TCS (Tata group of companies ) works for my company and is one of our key vendors in India for IT based services. Even then our company was not listed in that list [anger].

Vroom
Actually they keep updating the list. I work for Fidelity and even that was not in their list. But i requested them to add, given some details of company and luckliy they did[clap]. But it was added to lower category and i got 6K. I think for you they will not agree now.
Anyway, you are already getting so many other offer, so no worry. Till the dream about italian beauty?

Did they mention which sunfilm, they will put? Make sure they doesn't put some cheap sunfilm.
Mats is also very important. It will cost you around Rs 750. So your option is better as the sunfilm will be costlier than mats.
I asked vroom to stay away from the sunfilm because a cheap sunfilm will do more harm then good.Hence Negotiate for something else.
BTW vroom what time is the PDI??

Congratulations Vroom on your electrifying purchase. I loved the looks and the built quality of the punto and its definetly one of the most elegant looking hatches around. You should be happy cruising with the huge service intervals offered by Fiat. Enjoy your ride and drive safe.
Go in for 3M and i can vouch for the heat reduction capabilities of 3M films. I have been using it for past 2 weeks and the experience is awesome. I am shivering inside the cabin as the AC cools it very quickly and had to reduce the thermostat setting to get a comfortable feeling.

I have CR70 for front and RE35 for side & rear. These are mirror like finish films and Blue would look good with Black sunfilms and you can go for CS30 or CS50 with 3M .

If budget permits go in for Vkool and you wont regret the purchase.

Thread Starter #116
Interceptor, thanks so much for the detailed info. Just one question, what would be the cost difference approx. between Garware and Vkool?

Thanks,
Vroom

vkool is best for front windshield filming.
I didn't put anything in front, i don't want any visibility in front.

I feel in front windshield is having some kind of sun protection in original itself. But i am not sure about this. I just felt that punto's windshield is bit darker compared to other car. Can somebody verify this.

I have put Llumar sunfilm, and its similar to 3M, i feel. I am not sure about price ( i got it free), but outside market price is from Rs. 2000 to Rs. 5000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom