Need suggestions on Diesel Hatchback, Bought Punto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #91
The dealer just called up and informed me that my chassis number is: *********.

Whatever that means. I am not able to decode it. I guess there is a prefix for Fiat Punto 1.3 Emotion to this. Trying to call up the dealer to figure out the whole VIN number.

@RSM, any idea regarding the prefix?

Cheers,
Vroom

Last edited by a moderator:
The dealer just called up and informed me that my chassis number is: *********.

Whatever that means. I am not able to decode it. I guess there is a prefix for Fiat Punto 1.3 Emotion to this. Trying to call up the dealer to figure out the whole VIN number.

@RSM, any idea regarding the prefix?

Cheers,
Vroom
Its a July 09 Model vroom

Arun

Suspended
Vroom..Any updates? I don't think the September models will be available RSM. Do they sell cars which are newer before the old lot finishes?

Thread Starter #99
Well, from what I got to know, "I" is not considered. So as RSM pointed out, this is a Sep model.

Cheers,
Vroom

Thread Starter #103
RSM,

After lots of haggling, I got the mud flaps and sun films. He has written it on the initial booking receipt that he gave me. Renegade was suggesting that I should ask for mats instead of sun films. Well, somehow I would prefer the sun films as that would be additional cost and I feel thats really required here in Mumbai.

Cheers,
Vroom

RSM,

After lots of haggling, I got the mud flaps and sun films. He has written it on the initial booking receipt that he gave me. Renegade was suggesting that I should ask for mats instead of sun films. Well, somehow I would prefer the sun films as that would be additional cost and I feel thats really required here in Mumbai.

Cheers,
Vroom
Did they mention which sunfilm, they will put? Make sure they doesn't put some cheap sunfilm.
Mats is also very important. It will cost you around Rs 750. So your option is better as the sunfilm will be costlier than mats.

Thread Starter #105
I spoke to the sales guy and he said either Garware / 3M, but looks like its going to be mostly Garware. Now, I just don't have the strength to bargain more [:)]. I will hopefully be meeting him tomorrow, so would you suggest I bargain one last time for 3M?

Cheers,
Vroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom