Need suggestions on Diesel Hatchback, Bought Punto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #61
Thanks a lot Zinam and Arun.

Fortune Powai just did not respond to any of my queries including sending across a Proforma Invoice (BTW I live just next to Fortune Powai) and so went to Wasan Chembur. They have been helpful till date. Lets see how it goes.

@Arun: Yes, I will be coming for the Mumbai meet.

Cheers,
Vroom

Arun

Suspended
Yippee!!
Make sure the Punto is there.When are you visiting Wasan again? We might meet. [A mini meet] [evil]

Thread Starter #63
That would be fantastic. Do you stay nearby Wasan Chembur?

I am not too sure when I will be coming that side. The sales guy told me their yard is in Kalyan and I would need to go there for the PDI. Now, thats another headache cause I do not know what I need to check in the first place[:D].

Cheers,
Vroom

vroom, congratulations on your italian beauty buddy.Good choice and cool shade as well.Electric blue looks cool and new as well.Wishing you many happy miles ahead with your car and hope to see your car sooner on your hands.Good way to celebrate new year.Enjoy and keep updating.

Congratulations vroom!!!
Now i have one more FIAT mate.[clap]

Blue color is dashing dude. You will thoroughly enjoy the beauty.

The sales guy told me their yard is in Kalyan and I would need to go there for the PDI. Now, thats another headache cause I do not know what I need to check in the first place[:D].

Cheers,
Vroom
Please go through this - PDI Checklist - it explains in detail about the PDI.

Thread Starter #69
Thanks Vijay, RSM, Anuprav.

@Anuprav, I have booked the Electric Blue Emotion Diesel variant.

@RSM, Thanks a lot for putting up the PDI checklist.

Cheers,
Vroom

Congrats Vroom! Punto is a very nice car. It is a big car, hidden under a small car. You'll love the ride and handling at any speeds. I missed all the actions in this thread. Any way all the best for your new ride.

Arun and Vroom, why dont you guys finalise your meet on your delivery time, Arun can be helpful for your PDI checklist as well, its always better to have someone around for that along, if it works for Arun.

Thread Starter #74
@Crazy Cat, Thanks so much for your wishes.

Vijay, What would be more important? I assumed that PDI before registration would be the most important part and at the time of delivery, it would be a final check right?

Cheers,
Vroom

@Crazy Cat, Thanks so much for your wishes.

Vijay, What would be more important? I assumed that PDI before registration would be the most important part and at the time of delivery, it would be a final check right?

Cheers,
Vroom
An inspection before the car is registered is important.Once the car has been registered in your name there is nothing you can do.If you find a mechanical flaw or body damage you can ask for another car to be registered in your name,but once its registered it'll have to be taken to the service center to get it fixed.In my Opinion you must do a PDI before the car is being registered and another before taking the delivery of the car.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom