Need LED Tail Lamps for Alto LXi !

Thread Starter #1

lxi.

Suspended
Hello TAI'ns!
I own a Maruti Alto LXi and Wish to buy LED tail lamps for it.
I am not intereseted only FULL LEDs. Anything will do.
Just the Brake Light has to be LED!

Here's an imaginary view of my Alto's Condition-
Silky Silver Colour
Black Bumper
Black Door Handles
Black ORVMs (Going to change to Alto k10internally adjustable types)
Side Beading (Black)
Bumper Beading All-Round (Black with chrome)
Wheels- Stock Rims and Tyres (Going to add Wheel Covers, Spoke Type, with Black painted rim)
Mud Flaps- Rear- Plastic Black
Front- Rubber Black
Door Visors- Dark Black
NO tints/ Sunfilm (Nor going to add any!)
Front Bonnet Sticker - Autographix(Lion Popping out)
Side Alto Xcite Body Graphics
Rear KEEP DISTANCE sticker (Near the alto lxi badge, It is a wooden board with Keep distance written on it)
Engine- Stock.
Exhaust- Stock.
ICE- Sony HU with Pioneer Speakers- F & R.
Interior- Seat covers Grey (Cloth ones)

Will Appreciate your help.
Whether LEDs will look good on stock HLs? How much would the Local Ones cost? Can i order it online? Site? Any Aftermarket Shops? Pics Please!

Thread Starter #3

lxi.

Suspended
Buddy, I am actually good at photoshop and have done something but I am asking what would be the price for them and where can I get them?

Dude, post the pics of your car. Also, here are few things to be done to the existing accessories

Black Bumper (Make it body colored)
Black Door Handles (Make it body colored)
Side Beading (Black) (Make it body colored)
Bumper Beading All-Round (Black with chrome) REMOVE THEM!
Wheels- Stock Rims and Tyres - Dont add wheel covers. Go for alloys or atleast paint the rims to black. No covers please!
Front Bonnet Sticker - Autographix(Lion Popping out) REMOVE THEM!
Side Alto Xcite Body Graphics. I personally dont like graphics. So I would say REMOVE
Rear KEEP DISTANCE sticker (Near the alto lxi badge, It is a wooden board with Keep distance written on it) WHY? Kinda reminds me of tipper lorry. Please remove

Please see some modded cars for inspiration.

Attachments

Thread Starter #5

lxi.

Suspended
Buddy, The mods you are talking are too heavy. I want small and easy mods as in the Blue Alto with Mesh. Where can I get a meshed grill or I would have to make one custom?

Buddy, The mods you are talking are too heavy. I want small and easy mods as in the Blue Alto with Mesh. Where can I get a meshed grill or I would have to make one custom?
Yes. A bit heavy [;)]. Grill can be custom made but for some excellent finish, you can try an accessories shop.

Thread Starter #7

lxi.

Suspended
What are the costs for the Bumper Skirts and Side skirts? Like the one on 2,7,10 and12 th pics and also on the 6th last (Maroon alto with lights on).

Also, What is the cost of a full body kit, All round?

What are the costs for the Bumper Skirts and Side skirts? Like the one on 2,7,10 and12 th pics and also on the 6th last (Maroon alto with lights on).

Also, What is the cost of a full body kit, All round?
Bumper lip wont be expensive. It will under 1.5k for a pair. Depends on the size and design.
Full body kit is also the same. Depends on the complexity if the design. It will around 15k - 20k.

i need to smoke the tail lamps .. tell me some shops in and around kollam kerala. if possible the cost also

led tail lamps for alto.. i guz team energy from cochin recently did for waganr mav.. was looking good. parkin and braking???

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #10

lxi.

Suspended
@Naveen, If the Bumper lip is under 1.5K , Will surely try to get that. No bodykits. Currently i am not in Delhi, Will be back soon and will visit the Accessory Shop. Interested in the lips of the 2nd(Maroon) and 11th alto.(Black)

@Saishibu,. Do tell me the cost if you are also smoking the Taillamps of your Nano. I am planning to do that if the LED Tails are not available here. My friend has stick Black tape (The CEllo tape type used for wires and all that) on the Tails of his Waggie (Old one) and at night or from a distance, It looks really nice with 5-6 Horizontal lights glowing! Its a cheap mod! Hehe. And, Anything will, Parking & Braking / Parking Braking Turning Reversing! / Braking Braking.

@Naveen, If the Bumper lip is under 1.5K , Will surely try to get that. No bodykits. Currently i am not in Delhi, Will be back soon and will visit the Accessory Shop. Interested in the lips of the 2nd(Maroon) and 11th alto.(Black)
Yes, it should come at a reasonable rate since it's just a small piece which is fitted onto the existing bumper.

Top Bottom