Need Help with Suggestions for Buying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amg, i dont think aria falls in 24L category, its just below 20L.And now with 4x2 variant available its more of the sweet deal now.If you are looking for a family vehicle TD the new Aria and then decide.And i would suggest its better to go for toyota innova then fortuner, though both are different vehicle but as many members suggested its a beefed up innova with 4x4 capacity, but after spending 20L you dont feel the difference between innova's inside and fortuners inside.So choice is yours.

Thread Starter #32
@AMG sorry.Foruner is 24.40 L on road and Aria middle variant which I prefer is 4*4 prestige will be 17.40l on road.I actually wanted to go for 4*2 prestige variant launched recently but none of the dealers got it as they told its not still under production and 2wd aria pleasure and pure variant are only available.I dont go for these two coz feature rich prestige is better though i dont need the top end pride version.

Thread Starter #34
@Vijay Innova i never liked in terms of looks.every street has atleast one innova,every cab has atleast one innova and i dont wana own one of it

Thread Starter #35
!amg yea 17.40l.So thats what am concerned.I td aria twice and did like it.i drive I10 and with Aria i felt like its like my I10 got adult size coz Driver seat hight,Driver view etc I felt similarties and also the looks in front and side I got a feeling may be coz I own an I10 that Aria is a big brother of I10.I dont know much abt fortuner or TD,I did took a view from the drivers seat literally I felt am inside a armoured tanker with bonnet so extending.Now forgetting thier cosmetic gimmicks and considering feautures and relaibility long-term i wana decide any one

@Vijay Innova i never liked in terms of looks.every street has atleast one innova,every cab has atleast one innova and i dont wana own one of it
agree with you on this

as vijay said TD ARIA if you like it just don't think buy it [;)] being tata spare parts aren't problem

One more it ARIA is more FE dhaya recently updated his thread told us ARIA gave 16 on highway .

Also ARIA easily comes under your budget

One more thing go for car which your heart say like i did when i was confused between scorpio and safari . i just followed my heart and brought safari

Thread Starter #37
@master I have mentioned,I TD aria twice and one main thing I love is that there are not many Aria's on -road so its stays unique.Your heart told Safari but my heart is week its tells both Aria and fortuner and thats the reason am spending some brain to select one.Why dont we take a vote for me? ARIA or FORTUNER,though its ill logical that both doesnt come under the same segment.Am just looking for a final verdict from your guys

Thread Starter #43
@master Hiii TD fortuner today afternoon.I loved its hugeness from inside but still makes me scare about the corners and handling coz am jumping from I10 to this tanker.The back seat is quiet comfortable but the third wouldnt suit for longer drive I guess but on a long drive hows the suspension? juz drove around for few kms inside city,i dnt take it on the main roads coz wasnt confident to drive in traffic.All togethers i still like its driving position and drive but not aware of occupant comfort and long drive luxury.thats it and still held between aria and fortuner

Last edited:
wwhhoo that was fast TD i have seen in my life

now let us compare both your statement

@master Hiii TD fortuner today afternoon.I loved its hugeness from inside but still makes me scare about the corners and handling coz am jumping from I10 to this tanker.The back seat is quiet comfortable but the third wouldnt suit for longer drive I guess but on a long drive hows the suspension? juz drove around for few kms inside city,i dnt take it on the main roads coz wasnt confident to drive in traffic.All togethers i still like its driving position and drive but not aware of occupant comfort and long drive luxury.thats it and still held between aria and fortuner
!amg yea 17.40l.So thats what am concerned.I td aria twice and did like it.i drive I10 and with Aria i felt like its like my I10 got adult size coz Driver seat hight,Driver view etc I felt similarties and also the looks in front and side I got a feeling may be coz I own an I10 that Aria is a big brother of I10.I dont know much abt fortuner or TD,I did took a view from the drivers seat literally I felt am inside a armoured tanker with bonnet so extending.Now forgetting thier cosmetic gimmicks and considering feautures and relaibility long-term i wana decide any one
don't worry about driving big car will take you one week to get used to size .

some how i feel that your heart is toward fortuner[evil]

Thread Starter #45
@master yea coz the showroom just a km away and i already has spoken today morning.Hey dont get pissed off with me mate but honestly even after TD i like both the cars now you got to tell me your expert view w.r.t to these two cars which one I should go.If had a chance you know I would buy both thats all i could say coz am inclined towards both and equally balanced coz both have some reservations in ma mind as I mentioned earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom