Need Help in Buying New Car, Now Booked Ford Figo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #61
Magic Auto is bring the SX4 just now to my office. Will update you may be tomarrow or by monday as will be out of station tomarrow.

Thread Starter #66
Sorry I am a bit upset as my wife is undergoing various tests of Thyroid so getting no time to think over the cars.

Yes I did the TD of SX4 automatic that day. But the buggers brought it at 6.30 when there is heavy traffic on that particular route.

Overall no change on the outer look. Only Honey comb grill change and a big word "Automatic" mentioned before SX4.

10 Spokes wheels do look impressive. Interiors are chocolate and beige which does make the interiors look cool.

USB is given below the AC controls.

Ride was smooth with automatic.

High speed checking could not do due to traffic and no clear road was available.

Same Gruelling noise from the Engine.

Same bumpy ride and body roll.

Rest nothing new observed in this New SX4.

Sales Executive said its average 15.50 which I doubt this car will ever give.

Sad not impressed with this new SX4

Thread Starter #68
Yes it will be City vs Fiesta vs Optra now.

SX4 and Linea out from the list. If I dont buy this month then I will wait till Jan 2010 and check about linea

Its tough choice. Optra is good, but it is not going to continue for long.
If its driven by you, may be you can test drive Cedia. I love that car, but i don't know if that car is reliable.

Thread Starter #70
Its tough choice. Optra is good, but it is not going to continue for long.
If its driven by you, may be you can test drive Cedia. I love that car, but i don't know if that car is reliable.
Yes even I also heard that they will discontinue the top end model of Optra and will only keep the base model.

Thread Starter #73
again confusion: Should I wait for new linea engine. But what will happen if they dont improve upon the plastic parts and finish.

don get too much confused anuprav!! each and every car has its own defects!! no car is 100% perfect!!

Maybe you can wait for the new linea!! then if you still don like it go for the new city!!

I heard that new linea has better fit-n-finish. May be dealer had old stock when you did TD.. If they don't lauch proper car, don't take it.. The Honda City will be the only proper option left.
BTW you are in Delhi, must visit the Auto Expo, you might find more options their...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom