Need Help in Buying New Car, Now Booked Ford Figo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #46
Yesterday I again did the TD of Linea petrol emotion. Linea we can say that its only admirable with the look but other parts its overall not admirable. Poor interiors, poor plastics part (the car was hardly 6 months old most of the plastic parts almost gone).

Sluggish in 1st and 2nd gear. engine was making so much sound that it was irritating me.

So linea goes out from my list.

Now its City, fiesta, optra and SX4 to be again test driven.

Thread Starter #48
Verna is outdated with cheap interiors. Verna is not even I am considering.

What about also considering cedia?

350Z

Core Team
Verna is outdated with cheap interiors. Verna is not even I am considering.

What about also considering cedia?
Mitsubishi Cedia is a good option but wouldn't suit for family useage. Its much more reccomendable for the young drivers who need sportiness and style from vehicle. Also, Finding Mitsubishi authorised service stations can be tough task. I'll stick with my words - Take a look at Honda City, Don't include any other cars in your list except the one which are already present.

Drive Safe!
350Z

In my view you should go with Honda City.
I don't thing its VFM product, but paying extra is ok if it suits your requirements.

Thread Starter #53
Just now did the TD of Cedia Sports. Overall good car. No complaints. Driving was wonderfull. But its a sports variant that the issue which will not suit if I will be taking this car for any business purpose or for conferences. Cedia spirit which is costing Rs.996820 on road. But again some of the features are missing.

Now the list is as below:

1. ANHC

2. Fiesta

3. Cedia

4. Optra

5. SX4

Linea is now off my list as what I will do with the beauty when the Interior is poor with very poor plastic parts.

SX4 new one still not available for the TD.

350Z

Core Team
anuprav said:
SX4 new one still not available for the TD.
If You're residing in Delhi, Contact AAA Motors for TD of New SX4, I recently cancelled mine. This is their Phone No: 46664000/46664111 and name us as referrer.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #55
AAA motors are already in touch with me and in the morning only they called me up but said the car will be available for TD next week.

Thread Starter #60
No I could not do the TD of SX4 yesterday as the Sales Consultant was not well so he has promised to bring the car today after 2 PM. Will revert once I do the TD of SX4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom