Need Help in Buying New Car, Now Booked Ford Figo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that new linea has better fit-n-finish. May be dealer had old stock when you did TD.. If they don't lauch proper car, don't take it.. The Honda City will be the only proper option left.
BTW you are in Delhi, must visit the Auto Expo, you might find more options their...
But if he does this then he will get more confused like this!!![frustration][:)]

I think no need to get confused.
If you need it now, buy either City or Fiesta.
If you can wait for couple of months, ad Linea to the list.

Yeah RSM is rite!! don add any more cars to your list!! Even i would take out Fiesta and keep only Linea and City as i feel Fiesta is a little outdated now!!

350Z

Core Team
Anuprav,
You understand your requirements much more than us.
Since only 3 Cars are left in the list, There should not be an issue to fall in confusion. Test Drive Hard all 3 models and opt for the one which perfectly sits under your needs. Honda City is still the best option among two when considering long term reliability, After Sales Network and of course Image.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #81
@ RSM & cooldhaya: I can wait and also visit the Auto Expo. The car is required but not so urgent.

But will linea will start taking bookings itself in Jan 10??

If they launch, they should start booking also. But i would suggest, wait for atleast 15 days, we will get some info from others. Then you can decide.

Thread Starter #83
If they launch, they should start booking also. But i would suggest, wait for atleast 15 days, we will get some info from others. Then you can decide.
Ok will wait for 15 days more. then it means that I am automatically wait till Jan 10 as in December I will not buy due to year change.
----------Next Post------------
Anuprav,
You understand your requirements much more than us.
Since only 3 Cars are left in the list, There should not be an issue to fall in confusion. Test Drive Hard all 3 models and opt for the one which perfectly sits under your needs. Honda City is still the best option among two when considering long term reliability, After Sales Network and of course Image.

Drive Safe!
350Z
Yes I will test drive hard all the 3 models. I have to decide this month only otherwise next month I wont be buying due to year change.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #84
With ANHC the problem is that low GC and suspension problem and a small big pot hole on the road can damage the vehicle and tear the tyres? Will not able to sustain the big thud on the road.

I had faced the same issue with my earlier civic. Hondas have problem with there suspension. So Considering these thing will it be wise to buy ANHC at such a premium.

well anup, i dont think any other car then sx4 offers better GC, but then again that doesnt appealed you as you said, so choice is left between others left out, long term for sure, ANHC would do justice.

Forget about the Sx4 now.

Considering the use, i will recommend you City.

It is the best in class Petrol car.

Fiesta is also good option. But city is worth the buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom