Need Help Finalizing on the Ford Figo

Dealers always charge more for registration purpose. If you want to save some money you can register your car yourself. One of our members here has done it , i request the mods to provide the link to that thread.

350Z

Core Team
350Z thanks for the input, the dealer has not forced me in any way to take that particular vehicle. The accessories would be given on new vehicle if I choose to wait too. However the new stock is coming in november and I was in a kind of hurry.
Yes. I understand it but the point is that typically the dealer should be offering discount for a new car model whose manufacturing date is that much old. Though you could have pushed him for a little bit but now since the registration is in process, chances seem to be fat.

I feel that the dealer is overcharging me for the Registration and Road Tax, is there any way to know what would be the actual cost @ gurgaon?
Can you post the break-up figures of on-road price?

i request the mods to provide the link to that thread.
This is the link: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ide-how-register-your-car-your-own-india.html

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #18
The dealer has not given me the detailed invoice yet, however this is the breakup he has given me...

~ 430K Ex Show Room
~ 13K Insurance (Free)
~ 4.65K Logistics
~ 0.85K Number Plate
~ 3.7K 3 year extended warranty
~ 17.3K Registration RoadTax for Gurgaon

Total Minus Insurance ~ 457K OTR

Last edited:
Thread Starter #20
@ cool - Its a normal embossed one.

Finally I have taken the delivery of the Figo and also driven it to Jaipur for my Diwali.
The PDI went on smoothly and found everything quite nice (except for a very small scratch on the inside of the door).

The dealer was charging me 5000 Rs extra for registration, for which he has agreed to provide all the documents and assistance if I want to do the registration myself. He is saying that the agents are charging him this much and he can not do anything.

The drive to Jaipur was quite smooth as well. The only problem that I am facing is getting in and out of the driver seat as well the seat adjustment to my perfect liking.

Oh great news MoodyBaba! Hearty congratulations!! You need to start an ownership thread and post some delicious pics of the ride.
You can not just hide it from us, can you?

Finally I have taken the delivery of the Figo and also driven it to Jaipur for my Diwali.
The PDI went on smoothly and found everything quite nice (except for a very small scratch on the inside of the door).

The drive to Jaipur was quite smooth as well. The only problem that I am facing is getting in and out of the driver seat as well the seat adjustment to my perfect liking.
Congratulations!
Please share your initial ownership and delivery experience, with Pics.[thumbsup]

@ cool - Its a normal embossed one.

The dealer was charging me 5000 Rs extra for registration, for which he has agreed to provide all the documents and assistance if I want to do the registration myself. He is saying that the agents are charging him this much and he can not do anything.

congratz. post pics soon. have u done registration or its pending?

350Z

Core Team
So it is finally in home. Congratulations! Looking forward to a detailed review and pictures.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom