Need Help – Used Honda Civic or New Skoda Rapid?

Re: Need Help – Used Honda Civic or New Skoda Rapid?

I am searching for Civic right now, and i had already seen atleast 5-6 civics in last 1 month. But till now i didn't get the right car.
I dont know y, but out of 6 civics atleast 3-4 Civics had their front armrest's lock broken. And in some civics the ac was not effective.
Saw 1 good civic in Mahindra First choice but rate he is quoting is too high. its a black civic 06, model 49000 driven for 7.5 lacs..[frustration]. I think its way too high for a 6 year old civic

Still search is on, in the mean time my cousin purchased a second hand Tata Safari, 08 top model, 40k driven for 4.8 lacs. So got tempted and in the meanwile also startd searching for Safari. Lets see what comes to my Garage..[;)]
yes thats a bit high but the mahindra first choice guys also give warranty - please be aware of cheaper civics , cheap isnt essentially good ! the 2006 civics are the original spec jap ones with no localisation and said to be extremely well built (atleast so is the folklore)

I have a civic i am intending to sell in a couple of months too [:)] as i need a diesel!

Thread Starter #17

yes thats a bit high but the mahindra first choice guys also give warranty - please be aware of cheaper civics , cheap isnt essentially good ! the 2006 civics are the original spec jap ones with no localisation and said to be extremely well built (atleast so is the folklore)

I have a civic i am intending to sell in a couple of months too [:)] as i need a diesel!
With Petrol Prices going this high, i think i had to forgo my option of buying Civic [frustration].. Now, i am also thinking of buying a diesel one instead, or rather CNG.. I think now more companies should offer the CNG option in their petrol models as people are not buying Petrol cars these days.. So CNG is a good option for them to sell their petrol cars.

Moreover increasing Diesel cars will result in more emission of pollution, as diesel emits 3 times more pollution than the petrol.. SO Go GREEN....

Moreover increasing Diesel cars will result in more emission of pollution, as diesel emits 3 times more pollution than the petrol.. SO Go GREEN....
Its a myth that diesel is more polluting than petrol, this is actually one of those never ending debates between diesel and petrol with many claiming the white smoke from petrol has much more carbon monoxide, while diesel has more soot etc etc. There have been pros and cons put forward, but at the end of the day the reality is we get a lot of adulterated fuel in india and that worsens the scene more than anything else. Someone very conservatively had put that 75% fuel in India is adulterated.

As technology is advancing engines are getting better (both petrol and diesel)!

Top Bottom