Need Bike Advice: TVS Apache RTR 180 vs Yamaha FZ-S

Gixxer is not a replica of FZ S.
Gixxer's powerful and torquey engine can't match the one in FZS.
Gixxer has carburetor but FZ S ( new model of Fi ) has Fuel injector.
So if you like gixxer, then wait for some more time. Let's see how the bike moves in the market and what are the problems that the bike has in the initial batch bikes.
Budget is 1lakh then why not try the Pulsar 200 NS ?
Its engine is also quite refined.

The Hunk,Gixxer,FZ all are 150cc and all of them will get you Bored.So,I don't feel it would be a worthy buy.But that 30cc extra is defenitly noticeable and moreover ABS will help you alot on Panic braking.You never know How many people are at the roads without Road sense ! Thank you

Thread Starter #20
Gixxer is not a replica of FZ S.
Gixxer's powerful and torquey engine can't match the one in FZS.
Gixxer has carburetor but FZ S ( new model of Fi ) has Fuel injector.
So if you like gixxer, then wait for some more time. Let's see how the bike moves in the market and what are the problems that the bike has in the initial batch bikes.
Budget is 1lakh then why not try the Pulsar 200 NS ?
Its engine is also quite refined.
I hate BAJAJ bikes. Especially Pulsars.

So,Eh... Mr.Chinmaya, Have you Did a Test-drive on the RTR 180 ABS,GiXXer or the FZ V2 ? If you ask me,The RTR 180 ABS will be my pick Anyday.It's just not that This is the First RTR 180 ABS in TAI (The Automotive India-That's the Longcut :biggrin:) ,It did and is still doing what the Legend,The Shogun Was meant to do

1) Kill every Yammie RX - Kill every Pulsar,Karizhma,R15,FZ

2) Roll out of the Pitlane,Spoil everyone's lap times,Scare the hell outta the Chickens,Roll back to Pitlane in Style

The RTR does the same to the Old school and new school.All this,Ofcourse without a Big Blue smoke ! [lol]

That proud and awesome feel I get,is enough to drag me to TVS Showroom and Get an RTR 180 ABS Right-a-way ! Sad I am just 15 so I can't and I won't drive One Now [frustration] Happy Purchasing Sir.Thank you

Last edited:

Top Bottom