Need Advice on Good Audio Setup for Wagon R

hello friends,
I had just buyed the maruti wagonr VXi petrol version on Jan 14,2013.I am not so happy with the music system in stock and since it is my first car i dont have a lot of knowledge about it.I just wanted to ask that whether i can get a new music system attached to it.If yes then which one is better as i love lsitening music .Secondly i wanted to get reverse parking sensors with display .is it possible in it ?should i go for maruti genuine accessories or try outside?
Also suggest some requisites for the car .How can i also enhance my car interiros.Pls help me friends.
Pls also tell the buggest for each .
welcome aman, the music systems are discussed in the starting of the thread please check them and decide,and on parking sensors and display there are many brands available in the local market with an one year warranty so it is not necessary to go to the dealer as it will cost you more from the dealer for the same brand.

Hi All,

I'm new to this form. I have selected the below configuration for my wagon R, please suggest if this is enough or would need to amend something in it. As my total budget is around 10-12k.

1. HU: Sony - CDX GT525U --> Rs 4760
2. Front: JBL - GTO -S649C Two Way Component System --> Rs 5169
3. Rear: Rockford Fosgate - Prime Series - R1675 - 6.5'' 3 Way Speakers --> Rs 3100
or JBL - GT6 S266 - 6.5'' 220 W Coaxial Speakers --> Rs 2057.

Also i need one clarification from you all, could i opt for
JBL - GTO 959 - 440W 6''x9 '' 3-Way Speaker --> Rs 4391 for front speakers, just to cut on cost a bit as my budget is 10-12 k.

Guys

I am planning to buy a used stingray integrated music system for my Wagonr(2010 model) whose OEM headunit lacks a usb port.The main reason for me going for it is tha availability of usb port in new head units.

The price for which it is being offered is Rs.3000.Is it high?An adapter(USB) will cost 4990/-.
And i want to retain my Dachboad look(so no after market items).

Please advice guys,Should i move forward with the deal?

Thread Starter #19
Its been almost 2 years and I am still searching for the dash install kit to hold aftermarket head unit.

Searched almost all the accessories shop but no body has it.

Does anybody know from where I can get it?

Top Bottom