Need a Motorbike with Good Mileage

Thread Starter #1

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
As the Title say , My dad is in need of a motorcycle with good mileage for one of our employees.
Looks doesn't matter just good mileage and low maintenance Bike.

we recently purchased a LML scooter for the guy but it only gives 35 km \ liter.

we won't be selling that scooter because sometimes some goods needed to be carried so scooter is good for that.

we want a bike to cover small distances for some small works.

so please suggest any bike having good mileage , not on paper , but real time mileage and low maintenance

so please suggest any bike having good mileage , not on paper , but real time mileage and low maintenance
You can choose either Discover or Splendor, both have a proven track record and both should be easy to maintain. we have 4 discover running for our business purposes from past 22 months on an avg each bike has covered more than 60k kms, it gives a constant mileage of 60 in Bangalore traffic. We get it serviced on time and till now none of the bikes have even missed a beat,

Hope it was useful.

Thread Starter #5

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
You can choose either Discover or Splendor, both have a proven track record and both should be easy to maintain. we have 4 discover running for our business purposes from past 22 months on an avg each bike has covered more than 60k kms, it gives a constant mileage of 60 in Bangalore traffic. We get it serviced on time and till now none of the bikes have even missed a beat,

Hope it was useful.
indeed this was helpful. you yourself have 4 of them so it must be something. thanks for the suggestions.

how much discover will cost ?

I think it should be a Splendor.. Its a good mileage bike and not high maintainance.
thanks for the suggestion aditya. do you know the price of the splendor ? i have seen many advertisements , splendor + splender this [lol] any particular splendor ?

Go for TVS 4R. Cheapest, no frills, and assured mileage of more than 62 kmpl.
thanks sam for the suggestion. we earlier had a tvs victor and it was good [:)] i don't know if we faced any problem with TVS or not but will surely give 4r a try. do you know the price of the bike ?

Thread Starter #7

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Hero Honda CD deluxe is the bike to go for.
Reliable mechanicals and good FE gives it an edge after you consider the price too.
ah i thought i will get suggestions for only a few bikes [:D]

there are lot of bikes to chose from. what;s the mileage and the price of cd deluxe if you know ?

Last edited:
here are some low cost bikes with good mileage

Hero
1. CD deluxe
2. Splendor Pro

Honda

1. Dream Yuga
2. Twister

Bajaj

1. Discover 100
2. Discover 125
3. Platina(still available in some places)

Yamaha

1. Crux
2. YBR 110

TVS

1. Star city
2. 4R
3. Jive(in case clutch not needed, little costly)

suzuki

1. Hayate

Thread Starter #12

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
here are some low cost bikes with good mileage

Hero
1. CD deluxe
2. Splendor Pro

Honda

1. Dream Yuga
2. Twister

Bajaj

1. Discover 100
2. Discover 125
3. Platina(still available in some places)

Yamaha

1. Crux
2. YBR 110

TVS

1. Star city
2. 4R
3. Jive(in case clutch not needed, little costly)

suzuki

1. Hayate
thanks for so many options releesh [:)] so i got the names of every good mileage bikes.

The price wouild be different in different states. My friend in Bhopal (M.P.) got one about a month back for use in his farmhouse at Rs. 37500 ex-showroom. Its a steal at this price.
thanks for the price and yeah the prices will be different.

lets see which bike we'll purchase.

indeed this was helpful. you yourself have 4 of them so it must be something. thanks for the suggestions.

Discover costed me 52K in Bangalore, when we bought it this product was selling like hot cakes so we got no discounts.
hmm i've also heard a lot about discover [;)] will talk to my dad today and will suggest all the names suggested by you all.

Discover costed me 52K in Bangalore, when we bought it this product was selling like hot cakes so we got no discounts.
is the rate for discover 125?if it is for110, feels it too costly

Top Bottom