Need a Car For Status Symbol Under Rs.25 Lakhs (Bought BMW 320i)

Thread Starter #107
Re: Need a Car For Status Symbol Under Rs.25 Lakhs

Till May!!
But why?I mean has any PANDAT(Not Pandit)spoiled the party for you saying "Grahon ki chaal sahi nahi hai(the movement of his stars in not favourable)"..
I still remember when my knee bone was misplaced even then my father allowed me to drive the Corolla in a field after requesting(so you can request).
Still,I am thinking about your situation and thinking should I laugh or cry..,You are owning a BMW but can't drive it,this is worse than even not owning a BMW..
naaaa they sacred after seeing my safari . if you see the safari you will say its 4years old safari [lol]. But in the end i will drive it because i am only one which was able to drive it properly at TD [evil]
I think mastersquall is going to marry in may,right master
yes but more then that father is sacred of me making it look same as safari . want to keep it clean till marriage
Congrats on your 320i.Would love to see the pictures.
How was the dealer experience and what were the special moments you had with it?
thanks . dealership was complete smooth . father told me that they explained everything
Congrats on the car. Start writing the ownership review.
will do once i get car in my hand [evil]

Master i hope you have taken the BSI package and the Bmw secure , you just can't risk it with these brands!

Thread Starter #109

i have taken BMW secure but not BSI pakage still 50:50 seeing kind of usuage we have

Well i would take it just for the peace of ownership , they have many options i think choose one which suits your running. For the first 2 years no issues , warranty will cover everything but after that BSI will be useful.

Great buy! many many congratulations. I am thinking how are you stopping yourself from getting your hands on the steering. It is hard to believe [;)]

Thread Starter #113
Well i would take it just for the peace of ownership , they have many options i think choose one which suits your running. For the first 2 years no issues , warranty will cover everything but after that BSI will be useful.
ya sure we are planning to take package let see
That's awesome. Congratulations. From which dealership the car was bought?

Drive Safe,
350Z
thanks its Deutsche Motoren

Great buy! many many congratulations. I am thinking how are you stopping yourself from getting your hands on the steering. It is hard to believe [;)]
thanks

well nothing i can do . also main problem is that its far away from my current location else if it was here at current location do you think i would have hold myself you know parents do sleep [evil] in night .

As soon as you accelerate hard you can feel your organ getting rearranged

Hi is the A4 corporate edition still offered by Audi. if so how luch is the price?....Any idea on when the Q3 is being launched?

Hey Master just saw this thread and congratulations for the Beamer buddy[clap]. Driving a Beamer is purely a Sheer driving pleasure. And where are the pics bro.

Thread Starter #118
Hey Master just saw this thread and congratulations for the Beamer buddy[clap]. Driving a Beamer is purely a Sheer driving pleasure. And where are the pics bro.
thanks
mastersquall congrats [:)] where is the new thread with lot of pics
thanks

sorry guys you have to wait till may :( till then father say keep yourself happy with keys [cry]

Top Bottom