Need a Bigger Car for Our Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Hello friends,

Our Company had bought recently Swift VDI on August 2012.It had done 10,000 Km in 2 months.But,they wanted to move for a bigger and better Car than Swift.

So,

>Your Budget-(8-9 Lakh)

> New or Used:(New Only)

> Your Location:(Hyderabad)

> Top Five Priorities:(Safety, Comfort, Low Maintenance, Design, Luggage Space)

> Monthly Running: (About 5000 to 6000 Km Per Month)

> Type of Fuel:(Diesel only)

> For What Purpose:(Regular Use, Occasional Highway Trips)

> Seating Capacity:(Maximum 5 Adults)

> Type of Segment:(Sedan)

Which Car is good?

P.S-This Car would be used by our company.So,we are buying and giving to them as their personal use.

Last edited:
Looks like Etios Liva would do well for your company requirements,but not sure of safety ratings,you can also look at basic diesel Verna fluidic.

Last edited:
Looking at the given budget and other requirements i would suggest:
1. Basic Verna diesel
2. Tata Manza. (Also their new model is coming this month, so have a look at that as well)
3. Maruti SX4

With a budget of 8-9 lacs & with safety features not sure how many diesel sedans will be available.
Might have to increase the budget, since you have mentioned safety as your first priority. Still I would suggest Sunny, Manza, Etios

2 options you can look on.
1. Sunny.
2. Manza.

Both are spacious and can very well accommodate three 6 inchers in the back seat.

Big car means you ll be looking for more spacious and comfort then it is Manza or check if Linea fits in your budget.

My Dad is thinking to get Verito D6 for our company.

What is your thoughts?
Verito is a wonderful VFM product which has proven itself in the market, if your dad is keen on Verito he can blindly put his money on this product and i am sure he wont be disappointed with his decision.

Hello friends,

Our Company had bought recently Swift VDI on August 2012.It had done 10,000 Km in 2 months.But,they wanted to move for a bigger and better Car than Swift.
I feel Nissan Sunny & Tata Manza are 2 of the cars which score highest on your requirement chart. Please find my answers below in Italics.

>Your Budget-(8-9 Lakh): Nissan Sunny/Tata Manza comfortably fits in here.

> Your Location:(Hyderabad): You do have Lakshmi NISSAN, Authorized dealer in Hyderabad.

> Top Five Priorities:(Safety, Comfort, Low Maintenance, Design, Luggage Space): Except maintenance, which i am not sure of, (to some extent design), Sunny has everything you want. Here Sunny scores over Manza since Sunny has safety as standard across all its variants..

> Monthly Running: (About 5000 to 6000 Km Per Month): Only Diesel for you.

> Type of Fuel:(Diesel only): Indeed

> For What Purpose:(Regular Use, Occasional Highway Trips): Drives and handles well, this is what Sunny is known for. Dont expect Fiesta kind of dynamics, but it behaves like a good sedan on highways.

> Seating Capacity:(Maximum 5 Adults): Both Manza and Sunny boast huge space inside. Loads of space in the cabin, so seating 5 wont be an issue in Sunny.

All in all, i feel Nissan Sunny is the safest bet. You get a better looking sedan (compared to Manza) with standard safety. And not to forget, with that money you dont get just a Car but a Caaaa....aaar.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #13
I feel Nissan Sunny & Tata Manza are 2 of the cars which score highest on your requirement chart. Please find my answers below in Italics.

>Your Budget-(8-9 Lakh): Nissan Sunny/Tata Manza comfortably fits in here.

> Your Location:(Hyderabad): You do have Lakshmi NISSAN, Authorized dealer in Hyderabad.

> Top Five Priorities:(Safety, Comfort, Low Maintenance, Design, Luggage Space): Except maintenance, which i am not sure of, (to some extent design), Sunny has everything you want. Here Sunny scores over Manza since Sunny has safety as standard across all its variants..

> Monthly Running: (About 5000 to 6000 Km Per Month): Only Diesel for you.

> Type of Fuel:(Diesel only): Indeed

> For What Purpose:(Regular Use, Occasional Highway Trips): Drives and handles well, this is what Sunny is known for. Dont expect Fiesta kind of dynamics, but it behaves like a good sedan on highways.

> Seating Capacity:(Maximum 5 Adults): Both Manza and Sunny boast huge space inside. Loads of space in the cabin, so seating 5 wont be an issue in Sunny.

All in all, i feel Nissan Sunny is the safest bet. You get a better looking sedan (compared to Manza) with standard safety. And not to forget, with that money you dont get just a Car but a Caaaa....aaar.
But,My Dad had inclined more to Verito D6 due to its VFM Price Tag,Space and Comfort makes us to buy Verito.Why they are selling Swift because,

1.Our College Principal(we had college) is suffering with back pain while sitting in Swift.There is no issue when he sat in Vista.

So,he needs Comfortable Car to sit in the back.

Last edited:
Since monthly running will be high, my recommendation will be straight forward..
A TOYOTA CAR.

I'd recommend Etios or Liva D-4D. At such high running maintenance is also an issue and hence a good Toyota car will be the best. It will spend 99% of the time on road and only 1% in A.S.S..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom