Nano Owners' Meet (Bangalore): 22nd November 2015

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I have been part of an amazing Nano Whatsapp group (close to 50members on it, some from TAI too) & we are having our second automotive meet exclusively for Nanoites [:D].

NANO MEET 2015.jpg
We request all Nano owners in & around Bangalore, Hosur, Krishnagiri etc to make it to this meet. As of now 8 members have confirmed & we expect a lot more.

Agenda:

First assembly point @ Ecity toll gate, plz be there on or before 7.30am
- that is when you travel from Silk Board towards Hosur, get on the fly over and get down, pass the toll gate and you would find us.

A casual round of introduction and we start off as a convoy and head towards Hosur.

A breakfast break at a mutually agreed place and head off to SHOOLAGIRI McDonald.

Lots of chit chats, photoshoot (huge parking space available)

If possible, drive down further towards the Krishnagiri toll gate and have the famous - Kumbokonam Degree Coffee.

As of now we have these many participants ready
1. Anand (myself) Silver 2010
2. Manu (Purple Genx AMT)
3. Ashesh (Pearl white 2013 twist)
4. Nandish
5. Satish (Silver 2010)
6. Piyush
7. Mohammed

A glimpse of our previous meet
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/automotive-meets/23325-successful-nano-meet-bangalore-sept-19-2015-a.html

Members interested in participating can PM me their name and number so that I can add u to the temporary whatsapp group we have made to keep yourself updated.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
An awesome meet with a interstate drive across changing weather

It was an awesome meet today with Bangy Nanoites. We started from Bangalore and assembled at E.city toll gate exit at 7.30am and then had a casual round of greetings and moved on to Hosur. Ananth bhavan, the breakfast point, after a quick session of Vada, idli, dosa and pongal we headed to McDonal's at Shoolagiri. Sudden twist in weather made things better, good rains throughout till we reached McD and then lots of gupshup. Before we finally landed at the Kumbokonam Filter coffee shop, just 1km short of the Krishnagiri toll gate. Had ample coffee, all of us love this coffee (what a buttery feel it has!). The neighbouring hotel staff, other customers, passerby etc were all curious to see 5 nano's parked next to each other in a row.

We spent a lot of time, understanding what's new in the new nano, how amt works, maintenance tips, TASS experiences etc and finally we wrapped towards Bangalore for a round of amazing photography and we left to Bangalore. We all reached home around 5.30pm.

An awesome sunday, time well spent with lots of smiles. One common thing amongst Nano owners seems to be Humbleness.

Simple car, Humble humans - Nanoites

Will upload pics asap.

As Anand already mentioned, it was a good meet yesterday. In fact on the way back to Bangalore we got to take our Nanos up a small hill. As proved several times, nano did not have any difficulty climbing up there.

We planned to meet up on a regular basis, at least ones a month and explore more places around Bangalore.

I recently joined this forum. I too have a Nano Twixt XT and was happy to see this thread. Hope to join in the next owner's meet !
Bangalore nano guys are planning to meet on March 13th and drive on Kanakapura Road.

If you are interested, please do join. Message either ss80 (Anand) or me and we could give you the details.

Top Bottom