NANO 2012 Brings JOY to Join in TAI...

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

Last December 9th received TATA NANO 2012 from CONCORDE, CHENNAI. Wish to share Initial ownership and ownership review...

Now My PEPPY Green (NEON RUSH) is crossed 1000KMS....

First Service is done...

Wow another Nano 2012 owner in TAI from Chennai welcome to TAI dear Sami and congrats for your new ride.
Awaiting your ownership review soon!

Welcome to TAI Sami nice to see another Nano owner from Chennai. Please post some pictures of your car and also the dealership and buying experience. And also i will be interested to know why you chose Nano.

Thread Starter #8
Thanks all for warm welcome!!! [embarass]

I will update the Initial Ownership/Show room service marks soon.

Welcome to TAI Sami nice to see another Nano owner from Chennai. Please post some pictures of your car and also the dealership and buying experience. And also i will be interested to know why you chose Nano.
YES!!! Choosing NANO is TOUGH in current market! There is no nearest Competitors for this segment, but features are faraway from least competitor. M800.

Will Post Comparisons and how its pushed me to take decision, particularly CX instead of LX version. [cheers]

Thanks all, there is a separate post for comparison between NANO`s Competitors will post soon!!!.. Of course MY PEPPY`s PICTURES WILL BE UPLOADED!!!

Welcome aboard, Sami. Congrats for buying Nano. There’s another review of 2012 Neon Rush Model in our forum (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/ownership-reviews/5853-2012-tata-nano-cx-neon-rush.html). Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to get in touch in case of any assistance.
Thanks 350Z...[:)]

Dealership review is below.
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...e-chennai-rocks-very-very-little-niggles.html

Last edited by a moderator:

lxi.

Suspended
Welcome to TAI sami...wish you lot of trouble free mile crunching with your nano 2012! Waiting eagerly for your ownership review. Hope you have a nice stay here.

Top Bottom