Namaskar To Everyone from Man Is Back

Thread Starter #1
I am working as Manager in Konkan area of Maharshtra, first would like to thank the automotive india for letting me in on this forum without making any fuss.
I own two Maruti cars i.e Alto (Lxi) and SX4 Diesel (celebration model).

I am in process of selling my 2 and half year old faithful Alto if she goes [cry] I will be left with Man among the cars SX4. Soon I will post ownership report of my SX4 as he logged 1500 Km since one month.

Thank you all.

Have a nice day.

MIB

Welcome on board of TAI !![:)]. wish you will have a wonderful time exploring automobiles.

Yes, I really look forward for your ownership experience with SX4 along with buying criteria and some nice pics too !!

Thread Starter #3
MIB

Welcome on board of TAI !![:)]. wish you will have a wonderful time exploring automobiles.

Yes, I really look forward for your ownership experience with SX4 along with buying criteria and some nice pics too !!
Thank you very much RK.

How can I change b to B in my username back??

Kindly help.

MIB

350Z

Core Team
I will be left with Man among the cars SX4. Soon I will post ownership report of my SX4 as he logged 1500 Km since one month..
Welcome to The Automotive India. I would wait for the review of SX4. Have a fantastic experience on the forum.

How can I change b to B in my username back??
Done. Please feel free to contact us in case of any further assistance. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

I am working as Manager in Konkan area of Maharshtra, first would like to thank the automotive india for letting me in on this forum without making any fuss.
I own two Maruti cars i.e Alto (Lxi) and SX4 Diesel (celebration model).

I am in process of selling my 2 and half year old faithful Alto if she goes [cry] I will be left with Man among the cars SX4. Soon I will post ownership report of my SX4 as he logged 1500 Km since one month.

Thank you all.

Have a nice day.
Welcome to TAI, that was brief intro of you and you rides.Hope to see those reviews.

have a pleasant stay and please feel free to reach the team for assistance[:)].

Welcome ManIsBack. Nice to see you here. Do write about your new car. I still have my Alto 2001, though I am having Verito and getting Eon next week. I love my Alto. Welcome once again to TAI.

Top Bottom