Namaskar People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am Neil Bhujbal from Pune,18yrs old, just completed my diploma in automobiles now going for the degree.

Automobiles or anything related to it always fascinates me.It all began way back when i was a kid,opening all the toys i played with to see what made them work and getting bashed for that and today at the age of 18 i am still trying to figure out what joy i used to get and what joy i still get when i see a car's hood open or a car being worked upon.

Other than Automobiles things which fascinate me or about which i would love to know are science n related like Time machines,Space/galaxies,Aliens[evil],etc
Some more are traveling,Cooking,hanging out with friends,spending time at home and sleeping(i just love to sleep).

Cars i have owned or rather my family has owned have been quite a lot. Currently i own Endeavor,Civic and ikon.

And what else can i say ??

have already started Enjoying my say here.[cheers]

Namaskar Neil. Good to see your introduction.

Hope you have a great time here and all the best.

Cheers,
Vroom

350Z

Core Team
Hi Neil,
A very warm Welcome to you in The Automotive India.
Great to know that you are enjoying this place, To make your stay more memorable here, I suggest you to read the General Rules of Community.

Other than Automobiles things which fascinate me or about which i would love to know are science n related like Time machines,Space/galaxies,Aliens,etc
You will find a lot of aliens in this this automotive galaxy who are simply crazy about automobiles. [lol!]

Cars i have owned or rather my family has owned have been quite a lot. Currently i own Endeavor,Civic and ikon
You've got a cool collection of cars and it seems like you're a Ford fan!

I would like to see their reviews here with couple of pics.

Welcome again & Enjoy!
350Z

Hi Neil!

Welcome to TAI & have a great stay.

Nice to see a Ford Fan here :)

Do post your reviews & Ownership reports (Especially Ford) !

Thread Starter #7
Thank you guys for your warm welcome [:)]

A lot of people want me to write review's.Well speaking the truth neither am i experienced enough nor a good writer but will still try and put down some of my experience in couple of days.

[cheers]

Neil, welcome to NTAI, nice introduction and good to see your ownership.do share more about your rides in its review section and post some pictures alongwith.Have a great stay.[cheers]

Hi Neil! Welcome to TAI forums. Enjoy your stay here.

Give a try for a review. Just give all the + and - of the car with a couple of pics.

350Z

Core Team
A lot of people want me to write review's.Well speaking the truth neither am i experienced enough nor a good writer but will still try and put down some of my experience in couple of days.
You don't need to be a professional writer/reviewer to write review of your own car, just post some good and bad points about your ride as CC said.
You can also take help from the existing reviews posted by our members.

Drive Safe!
350Z

Thread Starter #11
yah guys, as CC said i will put up the + & - points with a couple of pics & a video of the endeavor by tonight.[:)]

Hey Neil, welcome to NGTAI. Have a pleasant stay here and do share more with us about your Ford mania. I love both the Ikon and the Endeavour, hence, I'd love to learn more about them.

CHEERS!!

Thread Starter #15
New Begining !

Let the title say it all ! [lol]

Many things have been happening since the past few days.
The only thing i did was a FAKE PROFILE & that was my bad i agree.

But i was accused of many things later,which kept me away for some time.

I want to forget it all now and do as the "post title" says.

I don't have any personal war with anyone,so in future even if i tend to disagree or argue over a thing/post/thread please don't relate it to this old story.PLEASE !

Well that's all. WISH ME BEST LUCK [cheers]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom