MyTVS Forms Alliance with AXA (Update: 100 Outlets Soon)

Thread Starter #1
CHENNAI: MyTVS, the customer-centric car services business division of T.V. Sundram Iyengar & Sons Ltd. (TVS & Sons), and AXA Assistance India (P) Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of AXA Assistance of France, have formed a strategic alliance to provide a host of value-added services to its customers.

Addressing a press conference here on Friday, R. Dinesh, Joint Managing Director of TVS & Sons, said the arrangement with AXA ``is only a strategic alliance and not a joint venture.''

Both TVS & Sons and AXA Assistance India would allow the relationship to progress and get to know each other.

Mr. Dinesh said more often than not the focus of all existing services was on the car and not its owners.

Emergency service

MyTVS, he said, already was providing its customers access to emergency breakdown assistance services through a single-point contact. Following its tie-up with AXA Assistance , it would be in a position to provide its customers, who were stranded mid-way during their travel due to assorted reasons, help ranging from travel to vehicle and health and home assistance. “We can now provide global practices in the area of emergency roadside assistance at Indian costs,” he added.

Source:Hindu

Haha , break down service .
My mechanic is a member and he get calls around pondicherry region for break down.

Even if you call , fiat or tata or ford or nissan service they eventually route you to tvs- at the end you never know its tvs service person .

The reason for my laugh! , many funny things happens regularly .

Some times after repairing at the spot the customer refuse to pay up saying i am a member and after consulting with tvs ppl they agree to pay up for the work and charge customer nil - tvs pathetic service in billing (the small argument with customer would be avoided and inturn he will praise you tvs)

funny break down (by my mechanic)
1. went about some 45 kms to find a lady driven santro puncture and her reason was car is pulling right and does not go straight.
2. Went to attend a sumo break down and inturn they turned off the service quoting their vehicle is new and should not be towed up and also need a tata mech only to attend at the spot - tvs or the help line number could be specific.

3.lot of linea stalls after hit a poth hole so hard . - ecm need to refreshed and works fine
4. even a nissan micra once stopped , and the customer expected to taxi him for free of service - tvs should elaborate to customer or the mechanics.

5. Break down will be attended at free of cost for platinum member - some calls at 1 am in night asks to replace the spare for puncture.

Thread Starter #3
Ha ha these are funny incidents! My dad is having platinum card and we used them twice. Both the times they din ask any money from us.

We called once near Trichy to fill up coolant is my Safari and the other time we called just now to replace battery in my Safari. The mechanic who attended us din ask for any tips also! Both the time they attended us within 30 mins.[thumbsup]

My TVS To Open 100 Outlets Across South India

My TVS to open 100 outlet across south india, i guess this is a good move the service industry for automobiles in India is booming,and such initiatives will help the upcoming auto manufacturers to tie up with these companies and provide service support from day 1[clap]

MyTVS, multi-brand service provider of post warranty cars of TVS Automobile Solutions, would open its 100 outlets and 300 service franchisees across South India by 2014.

At present, the company has 20 owned outlets, including the new one opened today at nearby Tirupur and 63 service franchisees in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka, a company release said today.

Tirupur workshop is the 20th own outlet for MyTvs and eighth such facility in Tamil Nadu.

MyTvs also has a 24X7 emergency Roadside Assistance care for any car, anytime and anywhere, which is present across India, except J and K and North East States, covering 1,650 locations in 20 States, with a network of 2,950 authorised services providers, the release said.

Flagship brand of TVS Automobile Solutions -- MyTVS -- has entered the eastern market in the country through its tie-up with Rajgarhia Group and plans to have four outlets in West Bengal by this fiscal-end.

Rajgarhia Group has been in the business of hire-purchase and vehicle finance for over two decades. The company is the largest private financier of Ambassador cars in Kolkata.

MyTVS, a strong player in the southern region for the after sales automobile industry, has inaugurated its first joint venture based multi-brand car service outlet in Kolkata through TVS Rajgarhia Automobile Solutions, a company statement said.

TVS Rajgarhia Automobile Solutions is the floating company of TVS Automobile Solutions and the Rajgarhia Group, Kolkata.

MyTVS has planned to have a four outlets in West Bengal by the end of this financial year, the release said.

"We are happy to have our base expanded in the eastern market through this outlet. Through our tie-ups with OEMs and vendors, we aim to provide valuable service solutions to our customers beyond car servicing," TVS Automobile Solutions President R Srivatchan said.

Commemorating the occasion, MyTVS has launched a promotional package at Rs 299 for customers which include water wash, electrical and air-conditioning checkup, break adjustment among others.

"We would like to set a new benchmark in the car servicing business, by providing hassle free experience to car owners. The Taratala outlet is already the biggest outlet in Eastern India," TVS Rajgarhia Automobile Solutions Director Ashish Rajgrahia said.

MyTVS has 30 outlets and 49 service franchisee outlets in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. It has plans to increase both own and franchise outlets to 100 and 300, respectively by 2015, the release said.

MyTVS enters eastern market through tie-up with Rajgarhia Group - The Economic Times

TVS Automotive Solutions Ltd (ASL), a TVS group company, is planning to enter the overseas multi- brand car servicing market, a senior official of the company said today.

"Our group firm TVS Logistics has presence in countries like UK, US, Thailand, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. We are planning to enter these markets for multi-brand car servicing using the presence of the logistics entity," TVS ASL Joint Managing Director R Dinesh said.

Dinesh said the company has 30 company-owned outlets across the country, particularly in south India, and 75 franchisee points.

"We aim to increase the number of company owned outlets to 100 by 2015 and franchisees to 300 by the same period," he told reporters.

Dinesh said the company has a turnover of Rs 75 crore. "Out target turnover by 2014 will be Rs 400 crore," he said.

TVS ASL opened its first multi-brand car servicing outlet in joint venture with Rajgarhia Group here.

TVS Automotive Solutions eyes overseas multi- brand car servicing market - The Economic Times

Top Bottom