Myles Self Drive Rental Review

Thread Starter #1
I have been using Myles from 2014 and have been noticing a sharp decline in vehicle quality and service offered. I have done 4 bookings till date

1) Swift 4 days- Vehicle was in ok condition , odometer was around 40k.
2) Booked Swift (5 days) but they didn't have it available , so gave me VW Polo condition of which was good.
3) VW Vento (8 days) - Was given a pathetic Vento, which had torn seat covers, no head rests, lot of parts like bumper, mud guard etc were loose. I had no option but to take it because i was in a different city and it was already evening time. They tried to bribe me by giving me some chocolates :-) I put in a complaint and was offered 250 discount coupon if i take another car rental within 3 months which was useless for me. Odometer was around 80 k
4) Booked Swift Dzire but one day before was told that they will give me Honda Jazz, i didn't agree since i wanted car with boot for the luggage. they finally gave me Toyota Etios which was as good as the Vento which they gave me. Odometer was around 70k +. I also lost 30 mins before catching a flight because the executive wasn't at office and asked me to meet somewhere else but was not on time.

I think Carzonrent / Myles used to provide good cars but are not able to keep up vehicle quality and service standards.

In US, i got upgrades many times to next category if that vehicle is not available and the cars used to be in very good conditions. Myles is trying to copy the concept but seems to be failing.

I would like to hear experiences of others w.r.t. Myles and other Self Service Cars in India and which provider should I switch to.

Top Bottom