My White Fiat Punto

Thread Starter #17
hey guys submitting my one year ownership report .
went to tata workshop in the morning around 11 am for service of my car .
an executive came and i told him i had come for service he patiently listend to all my problems which were not many [lol] . he asked me to come back at 5 pm .
went home took a nap woke up at 4 recived the executives call . went to the showroom to find my car all shining like new .
the only problem i had was a noise wich came from the boot which was due to the loose boot door .

the cost of the service was 5156 rs which included change of oil filter ,fuel filter . the filter of ac was choked i almost forgot how powerfull was puntos ac untill today eveining . wheel balancing +alignment and the engine oil .

i am happy with the responce of tata executives unlike what i read in other reviews i felt they were good all my experiences are good with them and i hope this continues .

my car is awesome i am happy how it performs good mileage awesome looks . will get a subwoofer installed at the end of may .

look ..another Happy punter..

i loved that "KAMBOJ EMOTION" on your ride, gives an emotional touch.

wishing you miles and miles of happy ownership...!!!

A very well written review with great quality pics! Good to hear that you are happy and satisfied with your car.

You had mentioned about the door rubber falling off often right? Has that too been corrected during this service?

It is looking stunning with the modifications and with a special edition which is meant just for you..[clap]

It is great to hear that TATA A.S.S has improved and you are fully statisfied.

Happy Mile Munching!!!

Thread Starter #22
thanx jayadev

@holysatan yeah the left rear door rubbers keep on falling i pasted them using feviquick [lol] so no more problem .

@ aks hyd thanks very much .

350Z

Core Team
Nice review and belated wishes to your Punto. After reading so many positive experiences from genuine Fiat owners on TAI, I hope the big confusions regarding after sales must have cleared up to an extent. However, this does not translates that Fiat is on spot ready to compete with established players. There is a significant scope for improvement and actual result can be seen only when the company begins to individually manage itself.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #26
Nice review and belated wishes to your Punto. After reading so many positive experiences from genuine Fiat owners on TAI, I hope the big confusions regarding after sales must have cleared up to an extent. However, this does not translates that Fiat is on spot ready to compete with established players. There is a significant scope for improvement and actual result can be seen only when the company begins to individually manage itself.

Drive Safe,
350Z
thanx
yes that indeed requires more time

Top Bottom