My Volkswagen Polo's Camber Setting is Out. How?

I dont know about toyata but all companies in india make fool of people. They think because of weak jurisdiction they can easily get away with this problem then i must say they think right..because they think jab government hi desh ko loot rahi hai to hum bhi kuch loot le aur fool bana le logo ka..... Vw moti nagar is the worst service centre of vw in ncr....bloody thief... Very wrong attitude... I request u all the guys out there try to give your valuable suggestions as how to overcome with this problem.... Gd suggestions will be appreciated...... Thanks
Hey Rohit.
See, your polo running over speedbreaker and camber setting out is an accident right. If you were driving any other polo, same would have happened. So its not a manufactruing defect in your polo. Even if shockers are under warranty till 10k, the workshop will not repair it for free because its caused by mishandling of car.
So, when you took it to workshop initially, did they ask you to put it as accident and claim under insurance?

Thread Starter #18
Hey Rohit.
See, your polo running over speedbreaker and camber setting out is an accident right. If you were driving any other polo, same would have happened. So its not a manufactruing defect in your polo. Even if shockers are under warranty till 10k, the workshop will not repair it for free because its caused by mishandling of car.
So, when you took it to workshop initially, did they ask you to put it as accident and claim under insurance?
I TRIED TO EXPLAIN THE SITUATION BUT THEY DID UNDERSTAND.... I SAID IF THERE IS A PART DAMAGE THAT WILL BE COVERED IN INSURANCE. BUT FRANKLY SPEAKING THEY THEMSELVES ARE CONFUSED AND NOT ABLE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. AND THATS WHY THEY ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM THERE RESPONSIBILITIES AND SAYING ALL IS WELL......[clap]

I TRIED TO EXPLAIN THE SITUATION BUT THEY DID UNDERSTAND.... I SAID IF THERE IS A PART DAMAGE THAT WILL BE COVERED IN INSURANCE. BUT FRANKLY SPEAKING THEY THEMSELVES ARE CONFUSED AND NOT ABLE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. AND THATS WHY THEY ARE RUNNING AWAY FROM THERE RESPONSIBILITIES AND SAYING ALL IS WELL......[clap]
Ohh. That's too bad on their part.
Take it to some other workshop, I guess in Delhi there are 2-3 workshops. I know about Okhla and Patparganj industrial area, try them if possible.
As per my experience, noida sector-6 workshop is good, if you get a chance then you can visit this workshop too.

Thread Starter #20
Ohh. That's too bad on their part.
Take it to some other workshop, I guess in Delhi there are 2-3 workshops. I know about Okhla and Patparganj industrial area, try them if possible.
As per my experience, noida sector-6 workshop is good, if you get a chance then you can visit this workshop too.
thanks for the suggestion.. will try to go asap.. and i want to know whats the avg fuel efficiency of polo diesel in city with half of time ac on???

First check if a car (particular model/batch) pulls by design (pulls out of the box), if yes, don't try to rectify it. If not, take it to a reputed alignment garage and get it fixed.

. will try to go asap.. and i want to know whats the avg fuel efficiency of polo diesel in city with half of time ac on???
please search for ownership reports here for polo tdi fuel efficiency. You should not get below 15kmpl in city with half A.C. Still, go through the ownership reports to confirm.

hi rohit..

were you able to find a solution to your camber problems ?

thanks.

Top Bottom