My Volkswagen Polo TDi

hi All,

Attaching fuel economy stats of Polo TDi last i Drove from my place.
I gave me fuel economy of 25.3 Maximum. speed was 85kmph for constant photo (2).jpg drive of 25 kms.

yeah mine is MY13 model. got delivery on 28th Dec 2012. What pics you want me to post ? exterior or interior ?
Interior, exterior, left, right, top, bottom, 65 degree acute, slightly tilted, running, bathing all type of pics!!
Actually an ownership review from you will be great!

Does your model have new music system and the auto climate control?

Interior, exterior, left, right, top, bottom, 65 degree acute, slightly tilted, running, bathing all type of pics!!
Actually an ownership review from you will be great!

Does your model have new music system and the auto climate control?
hey !!! yeah new music system but no auto climate control as i have opted for Comfortline model.

Would update with pics soon.

Thread Starter #177
mate how's the car performing [;)] any updates ?
hi mate.car is doing absolutely fine.

update:
car has covered 14.6k kms till now. it was given for first service at tanya cars at jaipur and bill came out to be 83** rs. [clap] .The car was with a friend of mine and i had left to chennai for a few days. Came back and found out that someone has banged at the left of rear bumper. [cry] .bumper has got a crack and couple of deep scratches. Spoke with SC guys and they are suggesting me to change the bumper. il have to leave the car for 2 days and hence i turned down the plan. moreover im financially tight and will be for the next three months , so planning to get it done after sometime.

yesterday drove down from jaipur to bikaner in the evening (370kms). though the roads were bad still managed to reach in 5 hrs.

im listing down the pros and cons that i feel with the car

pros:
1.absolutely fantastic driving experience.no second thoughts.
2.confidence inspiring handling and brakes.
3.perfect suspension. nor too soft nor too hard.
4.cabin gives that racing feel.
5.absolute looker from outside
6.silent cabin

cons:
1.low quality front windshield. yes you read it right.pathetic it is. it gets fogged up easily .
2.could have better equipments
3. low stance might be a problem for ladies.
4.pathetic after service
5.lights could have been better.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
the dent , did your friend had an accident or someone dented it while it was parked ?
8300 is still a lot i think :P and you are clapping.

about the windshield , i don't think there's any quality issue which will cause fog build up. just roll down both the windows a little bit.

Thread Starter #179
the dent , did your friend had an accident or someone dented it while it was parked ?
8300 is still a lot i think :P and you are clapping.

about the windshield , i don't think there's any quality issue which will cause fog build up. just roll down both the windows a little bit.
its actually some stain kinda thing. il try to click a picture of it.

Top Bottom