My Volkswagen Polo TDi

Thread Starter #123
update :
car has covered 8800 kms . she is running fine except for the steering issues. worldclass motinagar replaced my steering rack yet the problem is there.now they want to replace the steering column but part is not available. so one more trip to delhi is pending [evil]. For the bonnet issue il paint it when the car covers 40k kms.

This time went to badrinath. though the temple was closed the roads were too good. im uploading some photos.

Those are some beautiful pics Nitninja. Love the landscape all around there. What route did you take to Badrinath and how many kms did you cover in the entire trip? And how did your Polo performed over the hilly drive?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
wow amazing pics ninja [thumbsup] these pics seems really different. i mean what camera did you use ?

the affect is really strange but still pics are looking really good. and never been to baddrinath , the place looks awesome [;)]

Thread Starter #128
Those are some beautiful pics Nitninja. Love the landscape all around there. What route did you take to Badrinath and how many kms did you cover in the entire trip? And how did your Polo performed over the hilly drive?
route was
bikaner-jaipur-delhi-rishikesh-badrinath . 2500 kms was covered in the trip. polo as usual performed good except for the steering issues.it was little irrittating actually. polo's HANDLING was just amazing [clap]

wow amazing pics ninja [thumbsup] these pics seems really different. i mean what camera did you use ?

the affect is really strange but still pics are looking really good. and never been to baddrinath , the place looks awesome [;)]
i used canon eos 1000d .camera is almost 2 yrs old. uttarakhand is a beautiful and mesmerizing place bro . try to visit these places if possible.

Thread Starter #129
update:
1.fixed bull speakers as the default ones were pathetic but the bass effect is not enough for me.
2.wipers are of bad quality. they leave marks on the glass. how good are the bosch ones?
3.car has done 9k kms and have been receiving messages from vw that they have received my complain about the steering issues but the dealer has not called me back. worldclass motinagar [frustration]

update:
1.fixed bull speakers as the default ones were pathetic but the bass effect is not enough for me.
2.wipers are of bad quality. they leave marks on the glass. how good are the bosch ones?
3.car has done 9k kms and have been receiving messages from vw that they have received my complain about the steering issues but the dealer has not called me back. worldclass motinagar [frustration]
Bosch wipers do a good job
i installed it on my fiesta
cost some 400-500 forgot sorry.

Is there any way to disable car honking while locking and unlocking doors? It can be annoying in a silent locality. Everyone knows you have arrived. [:)]

Any help on this?

Also how to remove tail lights? I plan to mod them with German aftermarkets

Last edited:
Thread Starter #132
Is there any way to disable car honking while locking and unlocking doors? It can be annoying in a silent locality. Everyone knows you have arrived. [:)]

Any help on this?

Also how to remove tail lights? I plan to mod them with German aftermarkets
Have you connected aftermarket security system. About tail lights try searching YouTube bro. I'm not sure about the procedure.

Bosch wipers do a good job
i installed it on my fiesta
cost some 400-500 forgot sorry.
Ooh so it's cheap.

Have you connected aftermarket security system. About tail lights try searching YouTube bro. I'm not sure about the procedure.
No aftermarket anything.

I tried searching youtube but it has only video of some idiot hitting polo tail lights and breaking them.

Thread Starter #135
today morning took my car to office. when i was closing the driver side window, it would stop and not move up. [surprise] pressed the button numerous but it didnt go up. turned off and turned on the ignition 3 to 4 times and finally it worked .
the same thing hapened with my vento in chennai traffic. i restarted the car and everything was back to normal.so i was not much surprised [roll]

Top Bottom