My Volkswagen Polo TDi

Thread Starter #109
rightnow
that is the mapmyindia avn player.i got it for around 37k with 4 speakers and the side beedings for free :-)
kenwood player retails for around 25k i think.

Thread Starter #112
@rightnow
it has rear camera too :)

@allhyundaicars
yes it is a lot but don't know why i liked that player.maybe love at first sight? [embarass] . i'm ready to buy but need some time to arrange funds [cry].

Steering rack has arrived.i will be visiting delhi on 20th.

guys need a help here.There are a lot of stone marks on bonnet.im thinking of sticking matt black sticker on bonnet.where can this be done in delhi?

Attachments

@rightnow
it has rear camera too :)

Steering rack has arrived.i will be visiting delhi on 20th.

guys need a help here.There are a lot of stone marks on bonnet.im thinking of sticking matt black sticker on bonnet.where can this be done in delhi?
How much time are they asking for changing the steering rack? Will they do it in one day?

Matt black sticker? I am not sure how would it look on polo. Something like this:
bonnet vinyl.jpg

But still, the stone marks will be visible on black matt too. Have you tried rubbing compound on the marks?

paint has come off sir.metal is visible :-( some 6 dot marks there :-(

it is exactly the one i need sir.
Have you shown it to VW service center? They can do touch up and do some rubbing so that the marks can't be seen.

Can you please post the pictures of the mark too?

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
mate i'll suggest to leave this at it is. don't do anything on this. i know scratches doesn't looks good on cars but it will look odd if you touch up on the bonnet.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
No don't get the bonnet painted. These will appear again. Go to the service center and ask them to do a touch up. Ask them to be careful and yeah it wil start to rust if you don't do anything. I completely forgot about rust.

Top Bottom