My Volkswagen Polo TDi

Thread Starter #91
Yes they too were surprised as they said this is the first time they are hearing it.on the first day they changed the engine upper mounting and said problem was solved.i took the car very late that evening and found problem was not solved [cry].When the service supervisor told he had changed the engine mounting for the noise from steering , i was like [roll].

the next day took the car again there.one of the supervisor who was a very good man(singh guy) went out for a test drive with me.He admitted that there is a problem and said he is suspecting the steering rack.Then my supervisor had a discussion with him.They accepted to change in warranty but that part was not available.so they gave in the bill that this part had to be replaced in warranty.
Left pulling problem was solved by re aligning the wheels.The mechanic also did something (using spanners ) near the front right wheel.Then it was solved.

my experience with world class motors was ok.
1.It was not bad , but they need experienced people for solving different problems.
2.they don't have enough space to work.
3.if you are going there for a car service better be with them as they are careless.i saw a brand new polo which hit an another polo breaking the front bumper.

I also somehow had a hunch that , it could be the steering rack problem , but never told them.
I also fitted the mapmyindia avn player.i was very much bothered about the warranty part ,so did not go outside for music system.:stupid:

total expenses
1.fuel 3700 rs
2.player+body side beeding+seat cover=47k.

Thread Starter #92
update
car has done 4500 kms.Except for the steering issue everything else is touchwood.my front windsheild has many stone marks.Turbo pull is just addicting.Nowadays i dont feel the turbo pull that much.is it just a feel ? diesel car owners please help here.

update
car has done 4500 kms.Except for the steering issue everything else is touchwood.my front windsheild has many stone marks.Turbo pull is just addicting.Nowadays i dont feel the turbo pull that much.is it just a feel ? diesel car owners please help here.
Nice to know that you are happy with polo.
How many more days will the steering part take to arrive?

Thread Starter #96
Nice to know that you are happy with polo.
How many more days will the steering part take to arrive?
i have to call them bro.They said approximately 20 days. Il be calling in a few days to check with them.

please post the pictures of the head unit.
il post da.my internet connection is down and im using my mobile.

Good to hear your car's doing well [:)]

I have heard that the more kilometers you cover in diesel car the engine gets better.
thanks man.I too have heard that.

Thread Starter #97
update:
did a 100km round trip.got a stone mark on my bonnet otherwise the whole trip was awesome.somehow i dont feel unusual sounds from the steering.

called worldclass and asked them about the part.They are saying 20 more days.fingers crossed.

thanks yathi. how many kms you ve covered ?
Hi,

I have completed more than 3000 KM in last 2.5 months :) , Hardly i got chance to behind the wheel of Polo was only 20 days in these days( I hav'nt bring the vehicle to banglore its still in my home town ) This Weekned am going again to my home for 1 week , Hope i will complete 4k :) planing for a trip with Polo. Will post more pic of my polo soon , i too love photography [clap]

Thread Starter #104
Car has done 5200 kms.it's been almost 2.5 months and she is running pretty fine here.planning a couple of trips next month.

extended warranty:
i have been thinking about the extended warranty.my dealer said 7k rs.is it the right amount ?

scratches and dents:
4 stone chippings on bonnet out of which one has completely removed
the paint.

issues:
im not feeling the steering rattling issue now.maybe the right alignment has solved the issue.anyways im waiting for the parts to arrive in the svc.

extras:
volkswagen seat covers.
map my india avn player.i have this doubt.how many preouts does this have ? has anyone fixed woofer to the player ? sound effect is ok but definitely needs an upgrade.

Top Bottom