My Volkswagen Polo TDi

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
160 kmph [surprise] bikaner must have good roads to achieve that speed [:D]

take any petrol hatchback above 80 in 3rd gear you'll feel like racing[drive]

ya sure @ allhyndaicars
even after doing a quiet high speed than normal in my uncle's wagonR it really feels racing but i always love diesel cars than petrol.as i have driven more diesel and very less petrol.
Due to high torque in diesel could also be a reason i think.
How was the road grip at 160KMPH. it feels some what fearful in my fiesta.

Thread Starter #84
today went for a 150 kms drive.small stones had hit the front windshield and four to five spots are there.is there no solution to it?[anger]

Nitninja,

Good to see you are having great time with Polo but just one piece of advise for you, Drive your Polo TDI carefully over speed Breakers or Potholes,There are frequent Oil Sump Damages in Polo TDI simply because of Low Ground Clearance as sump is protected by a very soft Aluminium plate which gets damaged easily and Engine Oil starts getting leaked which causes Turbo or Engine Damage or even bearings getting ceased.

Thread Starter #87
yes sir read that.im being very careful but indian roads :-(
@allhyundai i dont think it will protect from stones.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #88
update:
1.im enjoying delhi
2.bikers are worst here

coming to the car
The sound which was coming has been identified as steering rack problem.will be replaced when the part arrives(20 days).The left pull problem has been solved.steering wheel is straight now.

car has done 3000 kms.

off topic:
good people are there everywhere..

Surprised to see a Steering rack problem in a new car. Haven't heard it from any other Polo or Vento owners here on TAI. But good that the VW service guys identified the problem and I guess it will be changed under warranty itself. Did they check the level of Power steering oil? Was it lower than normal?

coming to the car
The sound which was coming has been identified as steering rack problem.will be replaced when the part arrives(20 days).The left pull problem has been solved.steering wheel is straight now..
Hey, how did they rectify the left pulling problem?

Top Bottom