My Volkswagen Polo 1.2 TDI - Family Babe

Thread Starter #211
If it is B2B insurance why you need to pay 50% ? Also you could have asked for compensation from the Innova if it was their mistake.
It was B2B which we asked for during the time of renewal but they provided ua the standard ones. According to that, we have to pay 50% of fibre parts. Will disclose the total cost & break-up later when I get the car in the afternoon.
I don't think it was the fault of Innova since we rear ended it.

Thread Starter #212
Guys, my car arrived back from ASS last saturday. Was busy with exams since then. So couldn't post up the details. The bill was a whopping 27k but after Insurance had to pay only 8700 INR. Still a lot for us.
Also, the radiator cover which was broken hadn't been fixed yet since it was out of stock then. They said they would call us when it arrives.

I'm not actually impressed with their work done on the car. There are uneven panel gaps and a small crack on the grille too. Would surely say about their work done when I go there next time. Have attached the pics below for reference.

DSC00212.JPG

DSC00217.JPG
The Gap between the Front Bumper & Right Quarter Panel.

DSC00218.JPG
The headlight is pushed inward making the grille look like its protruding outwards.

DSC00220.JPG
The crack on the grille between the chrome strips.

DSC00223.JPG
The Final Bill [cry]

Guys, my car arrived back from ASS last saturday. Was busy with exams since then. So couldn't post up the details. The bill was a whopping 27k but after Insurance had to pay only 8700 INR. Still a lot for us.
Also, the radiator cover which was broken hadn't been fixed yet since it was out of stock then. They said they would call us when it arrives.

I'm not actually impressed with their work done on the car. There are uneven panel gaps and a small crack on the grille too. Would surely say about their work done when I go there next time. Have attached the pics below for reference.

View attachment 119324

View attachment 119325

View attachment 119326
The headlight is pushed inward making the grille look like its protruding outwards.

View attachment 119327

View attachment 119328
The Final Bill [cry]

how much you had to pay? is it cashless claim?

View attachment 119324

View attachment 119325

View attachment 119326

View attachment 119327

View attachment 119328
The Final Bill [cry]
Why don't you ask your dad to take the car back to the A.S.S and ask them to pull their socks up and get the work done properly. You shouldn't have paid the bill. Since you've already paid the bill, it will be difficult to get it re-done. But the good thing is that the points you mentioned aren't visible to the untrained eye. Unless you specifically point out the uneven gaps and stuff, no one will notice [glasses]

Regards,
Vipin

Thread Starter #216
Why don't you ask your dad to take the car back to the A.S.S and ask them to pull their socks up and get the work done properly. You shouldn't have paid the bill. Since you've already paid the bill, it will be difficult to get it re-done. But the good thing is that the points you mentioned aren't visible to the untrained eye. Unless you specifically point out the uneven gaps and stuff, no one will notice [glasses]

Regards,
Vipin
If it was me who had taken the car to the ASS, I would have surely made them correct the issues. My dad didn't care about that much.
After all, only a true car lover will be able to notice those. None of my brothers nor father saw any issue in the repairing work done apart from me. They said, its a neat work but for me. Not at all! [anger]

If it was me who had taken the car to the ASS, I would have surely made them correct the issues. My dad didn't care about that much.
After all, only a true car lover will be able to notice those. None of my brothers nor father saw any issue in the repairing work done apart from me. They said, its a neat work but for me. Not at all! [anger]
you mean you have paid 8700?

Thread Starter #219
Update: The babe turned 3 year old last week. Its awaiting its 3rd service to be done soon. It odometer is only at 37k kms. Our running has gone down.
Didn't plan when to give the car. Is there any issue if the service is delayed? The car runs effortlessly as usual.

Top Bottom