My Volkswagen Polo 1.2 Comfortline (Petrol)

Thread Starter #1
My Volkswagen Polo 1.2 Comfortline (Petrol) Engine Head change

We were looking for a good hatchback for our family. The idea was to replace our Optra, with a small car for six months, then buy a bigger car.

I had booked my polo in month of July 2010. But i had wait till Jan 2011 for delivery. I am uploading some pictures of my car today.

Will continue with my polo story later.

Thanks guys :)

Update 1:
The engine check light is always on. While giving the car for first service, they were not able to fix this problem. The recommend action from service center was engine head replacement, waiting for the parts to arrive.

Attachments

Last edited:
Re: My Polo 1.2 Comfort-line (Petrol)

Congrats for the car.
I think you waited quiet a lot of time to get this German.
Well I think by this time you would have also bought that bigger car.Is it?

Thread Starter #4

Congrats for the car.
I think you waited quiet a lot of time to get this German.
Well I think by this time you would have also bought that bigger car.Is it?
No... I sold my Optra in March only..

Had booked passat in First week of May, will be getting passat delivery in a few days

Last edited:

Had booked passat in First week of May, will be getting passat delivery in a few days
[clap] Congrats Again.You are a true VW fan !

Thread Starter #7

[clap] Congrats Again.You are a true VW fan !
Actually, I feel in love with Passat when I went to check out Polo. So as soon as the new passat was launched, I booked it (April first week). But i had to wait for five months to get the car!!!

I feel in love with Passat
It will be great if you can write your initial ownership review with many pics. We all are eagerly waiting for that.Best luck.

Great looking car dude.
And I think you're having an active sub woofer.
The HU is really good.How much you've paid for that? [:D]

Cheers

wow [:D] two german beauties at home, you are some lucky man[clap] congrats on your new ride mate.do post your experiences on buying both of them.

Great color for the car! Many congratulations on the acquisition bro! [cheers]

My bro has also just got a Polo 1.2 P in Red, and it just looks stunning!

@pprajaa
Congrates and welcome to Polo club. As you are soon to be owner of the Great Passat, my congratulations in advance for that too. [clap]

Congratulations Raja for the Polo and best wishes for Passat. Write your ownership review on Polo and later on Passat. Nice colour I must say and Pioneer HU is also looking awesome. Any specific reason for not buying HL over CL ?

Thread Starter #15
Congratulations Raja for the Polo and best wishes for Passat. Write your ownership review on Polo and later on Passat. Nice colour I must say and Pioneer HU is also looking awesome. Any specific reason for not buying HL over CL ?
Thank you. We had actually booked pepper grey but changed to this colour to get quicker delivery. But this is very different colour too.

Have booked passat in "Mocca Anthracite" which is also shade of silver.

We went with CL, because at that we were planning buy a bigger car very soon. Also i was planning to upgrade the audio system. But i do miss some features from HL like remote keys, Alloy wheels and mainly the rear defogger during rainy days.

Great looking car dude.
And I think you're having an active sub woofer.
The HU is really good.How much you've paid for that?

Cheers
Audio upgrade set me back by 75k. It was done by Pitzstop, T.Nagar, Chennai. He is dealer in Caska products. Someone had replaced there pioneer HU with Caska. So i got it for a price of Rs. 15,000. [:)] Actual Mrp is Rs. 30,000.

Front speakers are components and Rear Normal speakers (JBL). Also i have Map My India black box. Rear Camera. Subwoofer is SteelMate, with built in amp for 2 speakers. So i have connected them to my front speakers. SteelMate is of good quality, though it is from China.

Awaiting your passat review,may be the first on TAI too.

I think you are a German fan!
Yes yes. They impress me very much!!! [;)]

wow two german beauties at home, you are some lucky man congrats on your new ride mate.do post your experiences on buying both of them.
Sure will do that.

Great color for the car! Many congratulations on the acquisition bro!

My bro has also just got a Polo 1.2 P in Red, and it just looks stunning!
Thank you. Which version does he have??

@pprajaa
Congrates and welcome to Polo club. As you are soon to be owner of the Great Passat, my congratulations in advance for that too.
Thank you. Will post more experiences of Polo when i get a little free from my work. For passat will start as soon as i get the delivery.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom