Img782.jpg
- Adimaly Town

Img786.jpg
_Water Falls Enroute Munnar

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
Re: Visit to Idukki, Kerala

More details.
We started from Kochi by 3.30 PM in an alto([:D]), went through vytila to Kolenchery, where my co -rider's house is. We took the Ritz VDI from there.
Passed through Kothamangalam, Neriamangalam, painavu, kattapana, Puliyanmala and Nedumkandam. Nedumkandam have just 4 Hotels to stay and one of them was under renovation. Its difficult to get room as well as its cheaper alternative for the people to stay enroute munnar. Lot's of Tamilnadu registration buses halt there!

vishnum,
these pics are so good and refreshing.

how incredible our land is...!!!
Truly Gods Own Country.. And Jay, You know what? we haven't encountered even a single incident of rash driving.. every one were considerate, allow us to pass through with a single honk and luckly the ritz took us up hill in 5th gear most of the time, with AC on.

Excellent pictures vishnum. Kerala is truly gods own country. Sadly i have never been there.

Vishnum please share some more pics if you have.

Thread Starter #5

Excellent pictures vishnum. Kerala is truly gods own country. Sadly i have never been there.

Vishnum please share some more pics if you have.
Thanks Akash, they were just Raw Pic's taken in Mobile (Nokia E52) Lemme check if I have more Pic's in stock.. AS i said I went there for marriage of my colleague and most of the other Pic's with me have homo sapiens POsing in it..I did'nt had any Idea in posting them. Will try to post more tomorrow. You must visit kerala once... Before coming Just PM me for tips..

Last edited:

i had lot of pics from idukki munnar but wondering where to post so never did.

neither i want to hijack your thread vishnum.

i had lot of pics from idukki munnar but wondering where to post so never did.

neither i want to hijack your thread vishnum.
You can always create a separate thread for it[;)]. I would love to have a tour of Gods own country through your pics!

Nice pictures there Vishnum , i have been to Kerala a few times before , truly god's own country indeed.

But only thing i din like is the not so good highways![frustration]

Thread Starter #9

Nice pictures there Vishnum , i have been to Kerala a few times before , truly god's own country indeed.

But only thing i din like is the not so good highways!

dhaya, the situation is a lot different now.. the present condition of roads is above average.. Last few weeks, I've done a lot of traveling, and even the roads in villages are well kept. Try visting alappuzha via coimbatore - Palakkad (bypass) - Thrichur (bypass) - Eranakulam (bypass)- Alappuzha. You would love the ride. Except in a couple of junctions in the stretch, the ride is smooth.

Disclaimer: No guarantee that the road remains like this after the rains!

Thread Starter #10
Some more pics

Dam.jpg
- Dam

Forest.jpg
- Forest!

Lotus.jpg
- Small Pond infront of a school!

temple2.jpg
- A temple (SN Trust's)

Temple.jpg

Last edited:
Well good if the road network improves! I am amazed to see how you have taken such wonderful snaps in your mobile camera!

350Z

Core Team
Whoa. Another travelogue of Kerala! Our forum is only being more purified with such lovely pictures posted every now and then. Great watching. Keep ‘em coming.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom