My Visit To Big Boy Toyz New Delhi

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

I do wish that someday I'll be standing next to a Lamborghini in a pic and will make all of you proud.
I do hope most of you do remember the sentence quoted above, today I have one more superb and cherishing experience to share with all of you. It is about Super Cars! Yes all the Super Cars which we often dream about and rarely spot too. So without further delay, let me write about it.

20160122_154329.jpg

It was just another day as usual in my life and as you all know, my unending passion for cars and the thirst of being close to some of the most beautiful and powerful cars made me to go all the way to Big Boy Toyz. Big Boy Toyz is in my words, the Mecca of super-cars in New Delhi. When I entered, I was graciously greeted by the lady and I requested her to allow me a few snaps of the cars there. I had many times visited their FB page and used to drool over the pics. I wished to see these powerful beasts in person someday and god willingly, that lucky day was today. Upon entering, I waited for 5-7 minutes and was greeted by Mr. Amit who looks after Marketing there and is very passionate about photography. We had a good discussion about cars and I showed him our forum. He was truly impressed and accepted my request for the pictures of the cars. It was a very humble gesture and indeed sheer pleasure to have met him today. My experience today at Big Boy Toyz is going to stay with me for a very long time for sure.[clap] Now let the pictures do the needful!

20160122_153700.jpg

20160122_153646.jpg

20160122_153713.jpg

20160122_153724.jpg

20160122_153730.jpg

20160122_153749.jpg

20160122_153807.jpg

20160122_153819.jpg

20160122_153835.jpg

20160122_153848.jpg

* More to come.

Nice of you Akash Sir [clap]

All Exotic cars under one roof, even though they have parked all the cars in a congested manner we will not be able to see these many exotic cars at one place (roads) together.

Did you enquire about the price of any car?, was it cheap/reasonable to the Indian Market?

Man, it just took me off my chair when i saw these two pictures itself. Keep the Pictures coming.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6

Akash1886

Honoured Member
All Exotic cars under one roof, even though they have parked all the cars in a congested manner we will not be able to see these many exotic cars at one place (roads) together.
It was indeed a wonderful sight to be in front of some of the most exotic rides, a big bunch of dream machines!

Did you enquire about the price of any car?, was it cheap/reasonable to the Indian Market?
Well, I was so much in love with their looks that I did not get time for that. Surely, Next Time!![:D]

Man, it just took me off my chair when i saw these two pictures itself. Keep the Pictures coming.
When I left from there, I on the way bought 2 cans of diet Coke to make myself calm down. The aura of these cars was simply A W E S O M E!!

Regards

Akash

I visit their website every once in a while as they list the prices. Some of those cars are really tempting. That Rolls looks really perfect & those Bentleys are my fav to own as they never go out of style.
I always dream of owning that 458 & strapping on a FI aftermarket exhaust.

Right now majority of us can do just that dream dream dream [:)]

I hope one day some of our regular TAI members can buy one of these cars & share the experience here.

Thread Starter #9

Akash1886

Honoured Member
nice pics akash. that rolls royce looks amazing
My favorite was the Red Ferrari and the Yellow Porsche.

That Rolls looks really perfect & those Bentleys are my fav to own as they never go out of style.
The front of the Bentley's is indeed super impressive. They sure have the elegance![glasses]

Right now majority of us can do just that dream dream dream

I hope one day some of our regular TAI members can buy one of these cars & share the experience here.
Lets hope for the best!

Regards

Akash

Let me put it loud and clear:
Still there is not a single pic of our Reporter Saab standing next to a Lamborghini and hence I am not feeling proud.

Those who haven't got me; please refer to the first line of first post which is 'properly' quoted by the Reporter saab. I just want to see how a Lamborghini will look parked next to an Amrish Puri type character weighing a bit more than Mr. Puri :biggrin: :stupid:

Thread Starter #14

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Let me put it loud and clear:
Still there is not a single pic of our Reporter Saab standing next to a Lamborghini and hence I am not feeling proud.

Those who haven't got me; please refer to the first line of first post which is 'properly' quoted by the Reporter saab. I just want to see how a Lamborghini will look parked next to an Amrish Puri type character weighing a bit more than Mr. Puri
Kya hai!! Mogambo khush nahi hua. I don't know how to take a proper selfie but I'll get myself clicked with the Lamborghini soon.[glasses]

The part 2 of Big Boy Toyz has been uploaded here.

PS: Amrish Puri did not have pony tail but I have!

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom