My Twin Turbo Zen !!

Hmm... I have seen cases where doggie is safe and the car went upside down losing its control just to save it. [anger]

350Z

Core Team
I quite like the version of Zen which you own. My relative had one in black with a nice set of alloy wheels and tints. The car simply rocked. Do you have any plans of modifying? And is the damage now repaired? Speaking about Dogs, I have seen lot of them flat on highways. Feel pity for them indeed.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #35
@350: Thanks mate. I too find this the best model of Zens.
Yes, I am planning to modify it (some basic mods) will add mesh grills in front and rear bumper and upgrading tire size to 13 from 12".

Regarding the repairs are concerned, I got them repaired very next day of this incident, I went to Palika Bhawan (opposite Hyatt).
Purchased a Grille - Rs 500
Grille Paint and bumper repair - Rs 1000
Front Number plate - Rs 150
Total expenses - Rs 1650
Images of repaired bumper are on Page 2.

Has your relative sold the black zen? I often see a black zen with negative offset rims and wide tires, projector head lamps with HIDs even in the Fog lamp in south delhi.

350Z

Core Team
That's cool. Me too prefer Palika Bhavan for basic accessories and repairs but some of the shops there literally attempt to loot. And I'm not sure whether that car has been sold but it wasn't over-done as you described. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #37
@350: lol..but believe me, that Zen has a road presence with that wide rubber..where do you stay in delhi and what do you do?

Thread Starter #38
Hi Guys !

Yesterday I got my Car HU changed, brought a Pioneer 7950 from Driven (East of Kailash)..
Its a used one, but in good condition..Its amazing and I am enjoying tracks on my USB.

I thought it was a nonsense :p
even a single turbo is enough to blow that engine.

well good mods. keep the car enthusiasms to a limit that it doesnt look stupid

Thread Starter #41
@codename : please elaborate
@umang: thanks bro..yes the car is repaired, but the grille isnt fit perfectly, its tilted :(
HU is the only update now..will change the shocks soon, as they are making "thud" noise if I move the steering while car is in still position..

AMG

Suspended
Is the car's build quality that flimsy that a minor accident can damage it so much?

Thread Starter #44
Nick...Still need explanation [;)]
ha ha..thanks bro..

@AMG: the car's part which was affected at the time of hit was made of plastic bro, dog's weight + car's weight and that too the car was moving..made the damage..even a small pebbel can damage your windscreen if hit at a high speed..

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom