My Trip To Busan

Thread Starter #52
Tractors are used too. Anything, as long as it serves the purpose. [:)]
@ superbad. Even I felt the same and clicked it. Looks somewhat like Michellin icon.
Yes no personal time.
On the last day we were taken for a traditional Korean barbeque party. I didnt carry camera at that time. They also sit down on floor to eat. Was nice experience.
Few more pics.

Attachments

oh i didnt guess that.But in our chennai airport tractors are used it seems[lol]
Mr. Raj, even in chennai I have seen this kind of vehcles for pulling flights. I dont think tractors can do that JOB. Tractors are used mainly for pulling luggage wagans only to my knowledge.

Mr. Raj, even in chennai I have seen this kind of vehcles for pulling flights. I dont think tractors can do that JOB. Tractors are used mainly for pulling luggage wagans only to my knowledge.
No sir once before a year when i go to chennai.
I'm sure sir tractor was used sir.

Nice travelogue.

Nozzlering, as I can understand from some of your previous posts, you have some more trips in pipeline.

Eagerly waiting for more travelogues and pictures.

Thread Starter #58
Yes. another trip in a day or two. Thanks for liking the travelogue. But I feel I havent done much justice to it. As someone pointed out in earlier page, it was a field trip and nothing much could be done.
I do travel a lot and get to see places which majority of us cant see. But its attached to my work. I envy the tourists who go to a place and enjoy their time thoroughly.
My vacation has come to an end and I am about to join my work. I will be travelling to Suez Canal, Egypt. I hope you'll relish my photographs/ posts for next few months.

@nozzlering

It was a nice travelogue with ample pics to stoke our imagination. Would be looking forward to your new trips .Do shoot and upload interesting pics in the exotic places you go to.

My vacation has come to an end and I am about to join my work. I will be travelling to Suez Canal, Egypt. I hope you'll relish my photographs/ posts for next few months.
Suez Canal !!

Thats great.

Waiting for pictures and narration.

I hope you'll relish my photographs/ posts for next few months
Please Start new threads for those places and ports you are visting so that we can enjoy a virtual travel.

Top Bottom