My Tool Collection & DIY Adventures With Them

Product Name: INGCO AKDL24502 - 45 Pcs Impact Screwdriver Bit Set
Description: Made of S2 material for impact resistance and high torque. Phosphating blackened bits for wear resistant and anti corrosion. Strong magnetic bits to hold the screws and prevent slipping. Sturdy and convenient plastic carry case with a secure latch.
Set Includes: 2pcs 89mm Impact screwdriver bits (PH2, SL5), 8pcs 50mm impact screwdriver bits (PH1-2, SL4-5, PZ1-2, T25-30), 23pcs 25mm impact screwdriver bits (PH1-3, SL3-6, PZ1-3, T10-40, H3-6, S1-3), 5pcs 48mm magnetic sockets (6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm), 5pcs HSS drill bit (2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm & 6mm), 1pc Hex bit extension adaptor aka bit holder and 1pc Hex to 1/4 sq. drive socket adapter.
Cost: Rs. 1468/-
Purchase Link: Here

Product Video:

Product Pictures:
Ingco_AKDL24502_001.jpg Ingco_AKDL24502_002.jpg Ingco_AKDL24502_003.jpg Ingco_AKDL24502_004.jpg Ingco_AKDL24502_005.jpg Ingco_AKDL24502_006.jpg

Product Name: Bosch Go 2 - Cordless Screwdriver With 33Pcs Bits & Case
Description: This is a cordless screwdriver that has torque setting from 2.5 to 5 nm max. It can be driven by either pushing the driver forward or pressing the button and there is slider switch for forward or reverse action. The driver has built-in Li-ion battery and it be charged using provided USB cable.
Review: I already have a DeWalt cordless drill driver with torque setting from 15 to 24Nm max but it is too powerful and cumbersome for small jobs. That is why I bought a cordless screwdriver and there are two main reasons for selecting this tool. 1. Low torque setting (2.5 Nm) prevents stripping the head of small screws present in electronic devices and electrical items. 2. Push to drive feature helps to remove screws faster without slipping out. The motor is quite powerful and I have even used it for drilling small holes on wood using 6mm drill chuck adapter (1/4 hex). Battery backup is good too because I have charged it like three weeks ago and used it several times; yet it is holding enough power. It has a fixed Li-ion cylindrical battery of 3.6v/3.7v and in case it gets weak after few years, we can disassemble the tool and replace the battery (Cheap cells cost Rs. ~200 and Rs. 500+ for branded ones).

Features:
• Dual-activation mode: Simply push the tool or press the button to start the tool.
• Mechanical Clutch: With 5 torque settings and maximum performance mode.
• Electronic Brake: Easy to control as the tools stops immediately after deactivations.
• Ergonomic: Rubber coating gives good grip while operating
• Magnetic HEX bit holder: Supports 1/4 inch HEX screwdriver bits
• Micro USB charging support: Charge the tool using any USB Wall chargers or computer USB port
• 33-piece screwdriver bit set: 32pcs bits + 1 extended bit holder

Specifications:
Torque Hard/Soft/Min: 5/2.5/0.2 nm
No-load Speed: 360 rpm Activation
Mode: Push Start & Press Button Clutch
Modes: 5 + Max Mode
Socket Size: 1/4" Hex Bits
Battery Type: Lithium-ion
Battery Voltage: 3.6 v
Charging Port: Micro USB
Product Weight: 310 gm

Cost: Rs. 2338 (Includes 10% bank discount + 300 cashback)

Product Link: Here
Purchase Link: Here

Product Video:

Comparison Video:

Product Pictures:
Bosch_Go_2_001.jpg Bosch_Go_2_002.jpg Bosch_Go_2_003.jpg Bosch_Go_2_004.jpg Bosch_Go_2_005.jpg Bosch_Go_2_006.jpg

Thread Starter #469

mayankdixit

Honoured Member
Torque Hard/Soft/Min: 5/2.5/0.2 nm
This tool is good but torque it provides is very feeble. Suitable for mild applications only.
Need more torque. This one slips in certain tricky scenarios.

Your Ingco screwdriver bits are good.

Last edited:
This tool is good but torque it provides is very less. Suitable for mild applications only.
Need more torque. This one slips in certain tricky scenarios.
Yes, it is good for small to medium size screws only, with no nuts. I have used it for screws (upto 1") on wood, wall, electrical fixtures, automotive fiber parts (i.e car bumper screws) and it worked pretty well. Incase the screw is tight then the clutch starts slipping and at max setting it stops completely to prevent the motor from burning.

Your Ingco screwdriver bits are good.
Yes, they don't wear as fast as normal screwdriver bits when used with power driver. Dewalt & Bosch has similar sets but they don't look like hardened bits.

Top Bottom