My Swift Sports Mods

Thread Starter #31
A full side profile would have been better, as guralla said.
@Chytu : Good. But, are the exterior LEDs waterproof? I mean, monsoon is coming, so.
Also, I wouldn't recommend you for this. These LEDs may be distracting while driving. Rest, as your wish.
If you want them near the legroom, then it would be ok (if connected to the cabin lamp).

SUGGESTION: Why don't you add LEDs under the front bumper, instead of the grill?
We are still in the process of getting the wiring done. My frnd is helping me in doing that , Still some part is left, different switch for Rim, underground , interior LED's will be glowing with bass , the more the bass the more will be the lighting.
Yep have the plan to add at the front and back bumpers but i am changing bumpers in couple of days

Ad!tya

Suspended
Waiting to see the pics of the work done.
What about adding LEDs to the parcel tray (near rear speakers) if they will be glowing according to the bass. The car would look nice from the rear.[:)]

Chytu-Your Swift looks hot with those mods.But,Old Swift(Type-1) rear bumper lacks real look of your 2009 Swift.Change the rear bumper to (2008-2011) version.It does look good for Swift.I m also an owner of Swift VDI 2010 version in Silver Color,which had 73000 Km in 2 years 8 months.But,Car had went for repair.R.H.S Headlight set and fender became Black due to Short Circuit.Yes,Car wiring had burnt due to Short Circuit and getting minor touch-up to remove scratches and dent,thanks to Hyderabad traffic.After that,Silver Shark a.k.a our Swift goes to 3M Car Care Center for restoration and going to sell the Car in another 2 months for bigger Car.I had planned to modify my Shark,but dad said,we are going to sell the Car.

Thread Starter #34
Finally LED work done for Rims, underground Neon and Interior. Will plan to do some LED stuff in bootspace and rear speakers. wil post some more pics soon

77792_361597917258655_589816193_o.jpg

Hey thats an awesome looking Swift out there.[shock] Simple and Decent dmodifications makes the car looks awesome IMO. And that spoiler is truly a headturner.
One suggestion; please remove that rubber thing hanging under your bumper. That does not last long in our Indian conditions. Also makes the bumper looks repainted in the very first pic.[:D]

Thread Starter #41
good mods, i see some probs with the front bumber. you can contact team energy in cochin ,kerala for bumpers. these guys are doing good, no idea about the cost
Dude any idea about the quality of bumpers TEAM ENERGY manufacture ?? Any guys from cochin, kerala can suggest on the quality of fibre bumpers?? i am confused whether to go for fibre kit at 25k or ABS original bumpers at 35k

Dude any idea about the quality of bumpers TEAM ENERGY manufacture ?? Any guys from cochin, kerala can suggest on the quality of fibre bumpers?? i am confused whether to go for fibre kit at 25k or ABS original bumpers at 35k
Well first of all your swift is HOT[evil]. Love that carbon black roof. I would recommend you not to go for fibre glass products. Have had bad experience with them.

Thread Starter #43
Well first of all your swift is HOT[evil]. Love that carbon black roof. I would recommend you not to go for fibre glass products. Have had bad experience with them.
Thanks for the comments Theferrarifan
can you explain if you dont mind, i want to have a clear picture about your experience to understand which one to go [confused]

Thread Starter #44
Also can someone suggest me shops in Bangalore where i can get GTI or Hikari Kit , i tried contacting many shops and didn't get good response from them. Please help me [confused]

Thanks for the comments Theferrarifan
can you explain if you dont mind, i want to have a clear picture about your experience to understand which one to go [confused]
I Had purchased a fiberglass body kit for the Laura some years ago. After a while(a year or so) the kit especially the side skirts started getting cracked. I still have it on,will upload a pic soon.

Top Bottom