My Suzuki 800 SS80

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

Please find attached my Suzuki 800 SS80. Need your suggestion to improve the look. Need info on Interior design / Seat / Seat cover etc..

Regards,
Uday Shenoy

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #3
Re: My Suzuki 800 SS80...

Hi, Thank u for the suggesion. Yeah I will remove those in couple of days. Planning to do little interior works like seat, roof, seat cover etc etc.

Hi Uday welcome to TAI and congrats for your purchase of Japanese cutie.
If you don't have budget constraints put MS alto's seats or of i10s that would be enough.
leather seat covers will do for the seats and make it a combo of Black and red or grey(IMO) to match that of body's color.
What's happened with the roof? if you can try putting leather ones.
Post some interior pics as well.

whats meaning of u.s aramy???.i know only u.s army.your vehicle looks nice,but why no mirrors both on R.h.s and L.h.s?.paint your brake capillaries to red colour this make your car look nice.

Thread Starter #6

Hi, I know it should be US Army not Aramy. that spelling mistake was done by the sticker vendor. however I will be removing all the sticker works in couple of days. planning to go Shivajinagar Gujri Market Bangalore to purchase few things.

How about the second hand seats? I am planning to replace the existing front seats with second hand. whether I will get the same in Shivaji Nagar? if so what will be the price approximately? thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your car is looking cool, As vishwas suggested you can go for Alto's seats..
As you said you can find these in the place you have mentioned.

I think you can also consider buying new seats from MGP..

Get the dash board painted, so it will enhance the interior look.

Sweet looking cars but please get rid of those stickers. Some paint detailing and interior job seems to be required. Keep us updated !

Minus those stickers, your car looks awesome. Also it seems the paint has lost its shine, so imo get a thorough wax job done which will definitely help to bring back thee lost lustre.

Uday,
welcome to TAI. Your car looks good. I am eagerly waiting for your updates (transformation of ss800).
One curious thing, Tell me about your cars history. Your family maintains it for long time ??

zengetz

Suspended

Hi Uday, Welcome to TAI!
The car looks very well maintained and like everyone around said you just need to get rid of those stickers that look very tacky in my opinion.

Your seats look decent enough too. Cant say much about the interior dash etc since its not visible.

A few things you can do to make the car even more appealing from my observations.

The car looks very well maintained in stock condition.

1. Your front grill and the head lamp rings that are in shades of Gray/Silver can be cleaned up or repaintained it its too dull.
2. Change your head lamps, parking light/indicator covers and your tail lamp covers. they seem to have faded off over time.
3. Monograms - Your Grill says 'Ruti 800 DX', see if you can get hold of a new badge. Ditto with the badge on the boot that has been sprayed over.
4. Bonnet Release switch can be replaced too.
5. Rims look good too. But if you want a fresh change why not change the color to the matching gray/Silver.
6. Tint the rear windscreen too.
7. To give a bit of muscle, change the wiper blades to sporty thicker ones.
8. If you like to paint the lower door portion, give it a try. I have made a slight example on Photoshop

Hope this helps. All the best buddy!
By the way, the gypsy in the background, is that yours too ?

Attachments

Last edited:

wow wow wow. Till now I was a fan of the classic red SS80. But seeing your black devil with black seat covers I am drooling. I am looking for an SS80 for the last one year, however its has not been a very active search. For sure I will paint my SS80 just like you with black seat covers and how can i forget those lamps :-). Will really appreciate if you keep me posted if you come across any SS80 for sale. Till then happy bonding with your black devil !

Top Bottom