My SS80 Restoration Process

Great transformation keep up the job.

Need help is interior roof rubber beading available there in Kerala and pls post updated pics

Thanks
Saleem

Just saw this. sad you had to sell it. I exchanged my 800 because of no space in garage. planning to buy it back later

Not sure if this is the right place to post my message, but guys I have been looking to buy a SS80. I got in touch with one person willing to sell in Gurgaon, but later he changed his mind as he was not able to part with the car. A true car lover it seems. So guys if you can help me get hold of a SS80, I will be very obliged. I am looking for one in Delhi-NCR. Right now I own a Fiat Punto MJD Eotion Pack. A real mean machine and I am in love with it ! Looking forward to your inputs and help for the SS80 [:)]

Wow! what a thread. The restoration work is of top notch. How did you manage with the parts? Do we still get the SS80 tail lamps?

Dear i have got another SS80 with me now, need a bit touch-up to make it original condition. But u r too Far from here[frustration]
I have done my MBA from cochin, so have some trusted partners in crime there. Maybe I can arrange to get it picked. Could you post some pics of the car?

Top Bottom