My Sexy Hip Hop Black Fiat Linea

Thread Starter #48
The tree was so huge and heavy..she withstood that.The front RH eheel was absolutely flat.I thought it burst.But after removing the tree it came back..Man..i eish she gets treated properly and come back fine and strong..

Attachments

Thread Starter #49
My car is almost ready.Will be taking delivery on wenesday.I am requesting ideas from all of you to solve my nagging but real inconvenience of not having a single bottle holder in the car.I am looking at custom modifying all door trims for providing the same.I am not finding any space to fix an external holder without making the look shabby..please suggest where how my intention can be achieved.Any shop whom you can recommend for getting my trim job.. done.

My suggestion is do not accessorise ur car any more. You can always keep the bottles in the seat pockets provided on the rear of both driver and passenger seats..

Thank god, that God saved you by other means.

What if it would have fallen when you were in car, that's why he saved you.

Car can be repaired but life?

Yes as an Automotive Enthusiast we can't see a scratch or dent on our cars.

But all happens which cannot be avoided.....

So continue more about FIR and the process you went with the insurance, Which company insurer are you with , and how did the process went on?

1.what i should check before taking drlivery.
2.Any tests to done.
3.Away from above topic,i am disappointed thrre is no single bottle holder in the csr.I am thinking of installing a custom modified door trim with my feautures.Any suggestion for this in chennai..
4.I am gonna rrmove seat covers leave it as original as someonr suggested it is bettrr to leave it otiginal.
I am attaching picture..have a look.Its really a strong car..This beauty i think is lucky..Had i entered the car it would fell right on us..ooooof...!
I feel shattered to see those pics.

While taking the delivery, like everyone suggested, dont forget to check the even ness & any water leakage from the windshield.

Thread Starter #54
The engineer test drove the car and said suspensions are fine.I repeatedly asked him to thoroughly check it.He says its ok.No options but Have to believe him..

Oh that's so sad to see the car in that state! But thank god you were not inside when the tree fell! So how much was the total expenses in getting the car back to shape? I hope most parts were covered under insurance.

very sad pics buddy but well kudos to linea for bearing heavy tree. any small car will have crushed like biscuit! [cry]

doesnt linea got space in door pocket for bottles??

Thread Starter #57
Hi,
During test drive there seems a problem in AC.So spares are ordered and i may have to wait again.Fiat service and particularly major repair we are their mercy.Looks like I may have to wait for another 10 days.Its really agonising..Total cost not clear yet but approx 1.25 lacs.25-35k from my hand & rest in insurance.

Great to see you car is coming back in action. How is the body alignment? check straight road driving and braking, weather its puling to side while braking and how straight its with hands off steering.
Check for rattles and wind noises.
Ac problem can be connection during refitting, have a through check and don't get into additional expense due their lack of competence.
If you were in mumbai i would have come along.

Thread Starter #59
Dear skoda

thank you gore your gesture.I have been taking advice from friends for inspection before taking my car back.Not sure how far thoroughly i can check..taking chance on my luck.I am gonna take delivery tomorrow. will post pics and experience.

Thank you.

Thread Starter #60
Re: blue and me...?help

My car is ready but in for new shock..now music system head unit is not working.It costs 32k.Insurance will pay only 16k.I am confused if i should go for a new system of my choice since i have to pay 16k.But any other system,blue and me would not work..Any lineage owners could retain blue and me with head unit replaced..please help..

Top Bottom