My Scorpio VLX - Powered By mHawk!

Thread Starter #62
yes innova is definitely more reliable but i think safari will still be cheaper. accidental parts in innova is very expensive. i just gave you an example of the ORVM.

similarly, painting & denting work is too expensive. innova's body is very light. even a small blow from our hands can leave a dent, i am not kidding. and to repair that costs a bomb.

a small dent caused by our driver in the boot door while reversing (at speeds of 2-4 kmph max) emptied our pocket by Rs. 11,000! again a scratch on the front bumper caused by a scooter took away Rs. 5800. and while we are at scratches, i have not seen a car which gets scratched so easily. innova has easily the worst paint quality in the car market. my 1 year old nephew caused a scratch on the innova's bonnet! look behind the door handles of my innova & there are infinite scratches (by our hands).

Last edited:
Thread Starter #64
yes, it is expensive. first of all it gets easily dented & scratched & then repairing it costs a bomb. it should be either of the two.

worst part is that, in innova's case, its both!

Oh this is very bad! I thought Toyota vehicle were cheaper to maintain , in fact set my sight for the Fortuner next but maybe now i have to think!

But i would say Safari is better here! The body is very sturdy and not prone to dents and scratches and add to that the grey plastic cladding all over the car. Even if scratches do happen to the bumper its just grey bumpers in my case and not very easily visible!!

Yeah!! Anyways good that M&M is cheaper to maintain and i would definitely recommend my friend who is looking to buy a SUV/MUV the Scorpio or Xylo!!

Continuing OT, but Toyota is quite costly to maintain.
And spare parts are priced scary high to someone who is used to Maruti and Hyundai prices.

When you mentioned you parked under a tree, I was thinking a few leaves, this is like a bush-full!!

Thread Starter #74
Wow. Great pictures man.

And in 1st picture, is it some dirt/dust or something else?
[:D]

They are leaves, the same villains i had mentioned before!

Good works with Corel Draw Raj.
Am i right?
no buddy. a simple add on software called webface!

When you mentioned you parked under a tree, I was thinking a few leaves, this is like a bush-full!!
LOL, this was when my car was parked idle for a week.

Top Bottom