My Scorpio VLX - Powered By mHawk!

but i simply dint like the engine. it was nowhere as refined or as fun to drive as the scorpio. {if any safari fans are reading this- sorry folks, this is purely my personal opinion.} moreover, my past experience with tatas has not been good. even my brother's 5 month old safari started showing small troubles. So, it was the scorpio for me, again! of course, family thought i am nuts!

i will not compare my car with my bro's safari on this forum (many know the reason!).
i agree with performance of safari with Scorpio . safari is like no pain no gain [lol]

sorry i don't know why you are not comparing i want to know please

never knew that immobilizer has password

but after reading your ownership . i have made list of things i should do after buying my new suv next year January .

again thanks for sharing such good information

This is the reason why my mom loves the scorpio more than the innova! by the way, these pics are after removing 7 bags of soil...
for same reason my mother and father love safari [;)]

Thread Starter #198
oh ****!!! bro, how do you manage to maintain the car when the car undergoes such "truck" kinds of work???
Trust me, its a pain! It needs two people to clean up the car's beige interiors.

but its next to impossible to convince my mom to not subject the car to such torture! Cleaning later on seems an easier task!

sorry i don't know why you are not comparing i want to know please
what do you want me to compare buddy? i dint get you, you digged up a pretty old post!

never knew that immobilizer has password [embarass]
Only thieves know this! so you should be happy that you dint know it! [:)]

what do you want me to compare buddy? i dint get you, you digged up a pretty old post!
well the way you wrote it . i know difference between these two cars but
i will not compare my car with my bro's safari on this forum (many know the reason!).
as we know
Only thieves know this! so you should be happy that you dint know it! [:)]
common i really didn't knew that immobilizer has password stuff . i used to thought that key has some chip which control it

Thread Starter #200
Because scorpio v/s safari becomes a very touchy topic & very often the comparo turns into an ugly debate. i dont want that. I have always believed that both these vehicles are poles apart in their characteristics & both have their pros & cons. its just a matter of what clicks for whom!

regarding the password, only the scorpio had this wierd password protected immobilizer. the chip you are talking about is RFID tech & all modern cars including the new scorpio refresh comes with this tech.

Ha ha Raj , thats the very reason my dad preferred an SUV instead of a luxury sedan! But since my Safari has only grey and black interiors , cleaning is a bit easy. And moreover being a Safari and TATA the car will visit the workshop every two months atleast where it will be cleaned full and neat!!

Thread Starter #203
Ha ha Raj , thats the very reason my dad preferred an SUV instead of a luxury sedan!
Since we dont go off roading, atleast our SUV can be used for this purpose!

But since my Safari has only grey and black interiors , cleaning is a bit easy. And moreover being a Safari and TATA the car will visit the workshop every two months atleast where it will be cleaned full and neat!!
I have always like the Java brown scorpio with black interiors, but mom wanted this colour!

Anyways, i am planning to get my car professionally cleaned soon.

Since we dont go off roading, atleast our SUV can be used for this purpose!

I have always like the Java brown scorpio with black interiors, but mom wanted this colour!

Anyways, i am planning to get my car professionally cleaned soon.
Raj i am wondering how our thoughts are same.
Even while taking a test drive i had did it in Java Brown one.
I liked that color, esp the ODO was in Red color.
After the display of Silver i had changed my decision.
Even the sales rep had told me silver one would come with red cluster.
But it was green in color.[frustration]

But now the silver one is far better than Java Brown as this color fades over years.
And dust can be easily noted.

The Scorp serves the purpose in many ways, doesnt it?

Someone said - "The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart"--- well he is unfortunate not be born in the 'Scorpio' era... because I managed to do all 3

The Scorp serves the purpose in many ways, doesnt it?

Someone said - "The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart"--- well he is unfortunate not be born in the 'Scorpio' era... because I managed to do all 3

Amazing lines Avindu![clap] I can feel the love for your Scorpio!

Thread Starter #210
To,
My beloved Mahindra Scorpio,

It was tough parting with you, my beloved scorpio. Please understand that I had no choice. I unwillingly had to let you go... My heart cried out when I saw you the last time, when I had to peel off the stickers from you. It was like I am abandoning you.

I had some great memorable experiences with you my dear. I know its not possible, but I hope you get a new owner who is more caring than I was & who loves you more than I did... I wish I could give you a goodbye hug... I love you my dear & I will miss you...

Your's Lovingly,
raj_5004

Last edited:

Top Bottom