My Scorpio Reaches Home and Gets Smiles Along

Superbad do we get a 7 seater option in lx model ? If that's the case it will be really great my friend has a 9 seater option and the second row becomes quite uncomfortable at times specially when the front seats are pulled back .
as to what i have observed from the pictures. The 7 seater configuration has more legroom and better underthigh support. It depends on personal preference though. It is good for taller persons.

Today i sat in a petrol toyota etios liva and was utterly disappointed with its interiors and nvh levels.
Felt like sitting in the armada.

as to what i have observed from the pictures. The 7 seater configuration has more legroom and better underthigh support. It depends on personal preference though. It is good for taller persons.

Today i sat in a petrol toyota etios liva and was utterly disappointed with its interiors and nvh levels.
Felt like sitting in the armada.
OT - etios and liva are bad jokes by Toyota for Indians who trust the brand as gods brand the mahindra verito is million times ahead then etios in case of interiors and looks .

Now about the Scorpio I asked because my brother is 6"2 dad is 5 "10 and myself 5"11 if the lx and sle models comes in 7 seating position it will be great for us and I think it will be decently comfertable for us thanx for the info .

I am 6.2 too and of what little experience i had sitting behind the sitting angle is more obtuse than the 9 seater config. Try someones 7 seater . You should get a better idea that way. Else the 8 seater has sliding middle rows.

Thread Starter #35
BY Default all the Scorpios side facing come with 7 seater. On a special order, they modify to 9 seater so u can just walk in to any M&M and check it out. I did not feel any different in leg room due to this 7 or 9 seats. Only the last row (side facing) width changes nothing other than that changes for 2nd or 1st rows.

Thread Starter #39
Just finished a small drive with my family and in-laws to devarayanadurga Hill/laxmi temple near Tumkur Bangalore.
It was real pleasure to drive this beast on those wide highways and on those curvy hair pin bend turns over the hill climb.
Though it was just a small drive, i could sense the traffic sensing the Mighty Scorpio's presence by the way i was given side to move forward.
Here are few of the pics with my little Boy trying he mountain trecking skills [lol]

Attachments

Krish your boy is cute and for the first time i saw your picture and yes you are a dude typical macho personality meant for SUVs [:)] great to see you are enjoying your vehicle .
How far is this place from banglore ? Btw where is your bolero now ? Is it still with you ?

Krish your boy is cute and for the first time i saw your picture and yes you are a dude typical macho personality meant for SUVs [:)] great to see you are enjoying your vehicle .
How far is this place from banglore ? Btw where is your bolero now ? Is it still with you ?
Raja this place is approx80-85 kms from Bangalore.
Here is the link on the same:http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...lli-lakshmi-temple-near-tumkur.html#post37145

@Krish:Which tyres have you got with the car?
Apollo Hawkz or Wanderer?

Last edited:
Just out of curiousity since you had a budget of around 11L and you settled for a 4x2 why did you not opt for the SLE variant?
It could have been in your budget since it had ABS,body coloured bumpers, side cladding, better looking interiors, plus with the silver colour the SLE would have been more better looking.

Anyways since it is not black in colour i suggest you get your bumper colour matched to the body colour.

Thread Starter #44
Thanks Raja for your comments, I am almost flying in Air [:D]. I have sold my Bolero in Jan'12 for a very good price and was waiting for Strome with that and ended with Scorp.

Thread Starter #45
Just out of curiousity since you had a budget of around 11L and you settled for a 4x2 why did you not opt for the SLE variant?
It could have been in your budget since it had ABS,body coloured bumpers, side cladding, better looking interiors, plus with the silver colour the SLE would have been more better looking.

Anyways since it is not black in colour i suggest you get your bumper colour matched to the body colour.
I was never to the SLE but becos i could not get 4x4 and black had to settle with this Silver and the decision was taken just few days before delivery.
Also, when i checked the stock yaar, there were only 5 White SLE and 2 white, 2 silver and 1 Black VLX.
I was actually thinking to get black (rubber look/Old) Side cladding which will suite my vehicle. Any help over this would be wonderful

Top Bottom