My Royal Enfield Bullet 350

Thread Starter #1
Here are some pictures of my restored Bullet (श्री ब्रह्माणी माया सातेरी कल्ल्बाई प्रसन्न)

Attachments

@P3T3R: Your Enfield has been royally maintained [thumbsup].
Liked those 2 helmets, gives a retro feel like.

How is your i10 doing, some update?

Beautiful Bull. Just love it.

My suggestion if you dont mind. The TB seat looks out of place. Try to get the cut seats as in the classic. This wil look more classic than the current classic.

Thread Starter #5
@P3T3R: Your Enfield has been royally maintained [thumbsup].
Liked those 2 helmets, gives a retro feel like.

ilango[speed thirst];127703 said:
DAMN classic.
wow , no words!!

love it!
Beautiful Bull. Just love it.
Thanks guys.

My suggestion if you dont mind. The TB seat looks out of place. Try to get the cut seats as in the classic. This wil look more classic than the current classic.
The seat is just a stop gap arrangement. I am confused between split seats and the standard seat. The wheels will go too. I have the original wheels with the one sided hub and the speedo running of the rear wheel. Just waiting for a few parts.

It's doing fine just completed 10K Kms. Will update the thread after the 3rd service this week.

Last edited:
Love your bike, Love the way you have done the seats and I personally prefer and love the type of front mudguard on your bike than the usual ones found elsewhere.

Wow this is nicely modified bullet loved the way it stands!The red and black color theme is very unique i must say.

The seat is good,will be better if you keep it instead of changing to the split seats.
(personal opinion)don't you think something's missing at the first pic? Why not add silver grill horn(don't know the exact name) in the side guard,

P3T3R: Nice job. I just love the movement of that Smiths speedo. What's the make of the bike? Have you used chrome on the engine/clutch cover or are these parts merely buffed?

hi p3t3r i'm new to this forum came across your post recently i know its very late but cant stay back without saying few words about your ride - very very well done . wish you many happy miles.

Thread Starter #13
P3T3R: Nice job. I just love the movement of that Smiths speedo.
Thanks

What's the make of the bike?
Enfield Std 350.

Have you used chrome on the engine/clutch cover or are these parts merely buffed?
Just Buffed

Wow this is nicely modified bullet loved the way it stands!
Thanks

The red and black color theme is very unique i must say.
Copied the theme from a twin cylinder Enfield I found on the net.

The seat is good,will be better if you keep it instead of changing to the split seats.
I kept it that way.

don't you think something's missing at the first pic? Why not add silver grill horn(don't know the exact name) in the side guard,
Never thought of it.

BTW I had even done some custom graphics on those helmets.
Anyway the bike is now sold. Mods please close the thread.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #15
[surprise]
Selling all your vehicles in a go? Are you relocating buddy?
No staying where I am. The Siena was sold first followed by the Alto about 4 years ago, then the i10 about 2 years ago and the Bullet 2 months ago. Just forgot to update the threads.

Top Bottom